As a man, when was the last time you cried?

I cry way too much for a guy, but I have serious issues. Hell, I get so stressed out at work I feel like throwing up sometimes. At others I get light headed. Has nothing to do with my using e-cigs, as when I use those outside of work I feel fine. I just feel like crap at work.

Y17i6Ud.jpg

Oh yeah, I forgot.. :o

Last I cried was watching Good Will Hunting. The part near the end when Robin Williams's character is telling Will "it's not you fault" over and over until he breaks down, always gets me.

I think it was when I heard of Michael Jackson dying, it didn't hit me at first but when I'd hear one of his songs my eyes would start getting watery.

But Michael Bay's sensational directing and Shia's great acting made that scene hit me in the feels. :csad: :o
Amen brother and with the beautiful music along side it, this movie was robbed at the Oscars dammit!! sorry got emotional there for awhile.

Last time I cried was two weeks ago. I was going through some pictures of my daughter for a long-postponed baby shower. She (and her twin sister) was born 10 weeks early and looked like this

Untitled.png

1 lb, 9 oz. and a large tumor growing on the end of her spine. Five months later, she looks like this:

482409_626672442591_1723824822_n.jpg

She's the one in white, her twin sister is in green.

I got pretty choked up comparing the two, just seeing how far both have come.

Last edited:
Wow, that's wild. Congrats, man.

Amen brother and with the beautiful music along side it, this movie was robbed at the Oscars dammit!! sorry got emotional there for awhile.

Yeah, dude. The Transformers score is underrated.:word:

Congratulations Tvor on having such a great group of doctors and such a strong little girl! You must be soo proud.

I got drunk about 2 weeks ago and watched Love Actually by myself and cried at the end when Colin Firth flew to find Lucia Moniz and their love transcended their language barrier. That moment where words didn't matter and they both just felt the immediate connection, I wish one day to have that feeling

Last edited:
i remember crying (well, more like holding back tears) at the end of the first raimi Spider-man movie; the swinging through the city scene before the credits. i think it was the realization that i had just watched my geeky hobby brought to life.

Since Monday evening, a girl that I used to date was murdered by her bf then he shot himself. Horrible tragedy.

When I watched 'The Sixth Man'

The Prince's Tale from Deathly Hallows Part Two. Also, the very end of Jurassic Bark from Futurama.

Why? Did you finally catch some rabbits and put them in a stew with PO TAT OES

Couple of weeks ago, watching Buffy's season 5 finale.

This scene
[YT]DxWkfJ4uvV0[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"