ASK MSJ (The Complete History)

Discussion in 'Marvel Films' started by MSJ, Oct 28, 2004.

1. Riding Ghost

Riding Ghost Registered

Personally.....not really :(

2. RedIsNotBlue

RedIsNotBlue Agree to disagree

Wow. Thanks for answering all of my questions (well most of them :)) MSJ I really appreciate it.

3. Hellcycle2000

Hellcycle2000 Registered

i should of asked about the hellcycle being alive

[​IMG]

4. WiscoD

WiscoD Damnit Damnit Damnit!!!!

i like the idea of a GR/Blade crossover.. ive said it a few times on various threads that Midnight Sons would be a great GR sequel. total out of the box thinking instead of the "run of the mill" sequel type thinking..

5. Nivek

Nivek Registered

Bands? You ever heard of Zakk Wyldes Black Label Society. It's Legendary Ozzy Guitarist Zakk Wyldes band, they have a Skull motif going with the band logo, and the music is very southern rock inspired. Check out the albums 1919 Eternal, Sonic brew, Stronger Than Death, and his newest Albums Blessed Hellride and Mafia. He's currently on the main stage on Ozzfest as well, MSJ.

6. Tissues

Tissues Registered

Everything is sounding awesome

7. Saint

Saint The Devil's Robot

I'm always so impressed whenever MSJ shows up hear. Aside from liking everything I here, it just demonstrates a real concern for the thoughts of the fanbase. You kick ass, MSJ.

8. Lord Astaldo

Lord Astaldo Guest

although i haven't seen the DC of DD,I still think that it was one hell of a movie.i saw it with the director's commentary,and i could tell that MSJ really tried for this movie to be great (and for me,it was).as for GR,i'm 1000% that MSJ has done a great ass-kicking movie.MSJ... you rock dude!!!

ps:the cage scene with GR will be f_ckin' awesome!!!

9. my god it's really him...

i'm so shocked...Looking forward to the movie dude..And then i hope you get you ass in gear for daredevil 2!

thanks for dropping by

:D

10. ultimatefan

ultimatefan The Batman must come back

Thanks a lot MSJ! Always good to know you show up here... I´m looking forward to GR, and I really regret some of the negative comments I made about Daredevil in the past... I just saw the director´s cut and it´s definitely in my top superhero movies list. Fox is satan´s toilet... It´s also great to know you´re humble enough to acknowledge a mistake, like the pop songs.

11. Hunter Rider

Hunter Rider Ronin

Thanks MSJ,most appreciated:) :up:
    I love the sound of what your doing with GR's voice and also the fact your thinking score not songs.As for the official teaser with a completed GR im happy to wait

If you return i have 1 question:Can you tell us a bit about the main chase sequence in the movie ? like what things the hellcycle will perform(such as the jesus ride:eek: )

12. Edward Brock

Edward Brock Registered

Regardless of what I or everyone else think about his movies, you gotta give him credit for coming here and not being afraid of interacting with the community. :up:

13. SolidRoar

SolidRoar Registered

Anticipation for the movie +3
    ;):up:

14. Kirk Langstrom

Kirk Langstrom FRANCINE!!!!

Man, that prison cell scene sounds like something straight out of the comics (final year or so of the Blaze version)....

Can't wait for this movie!

15. Emerald Knight

Emerald Knight Registered

whoa...just whoa. This is shaping up better and better than I'd ever dreamed! Ghost Rider is going to ROCK!

16. austin316gb

austin316gb Guest

Awesome!

just awesome!

Music wise i think a bit of Pantera would go down well during a fight and a bit of Rammstein while the chase is on!

17. Traveller

Traveller Registered

It's wonderful!
    MSJ is a real good boy! :) Thank you!!!
    I always waited this movie the best. I know I won't get disappointed now!

I read something a long long time ago from this movie. It was a street scene where Ghost Rider ride along on his bike, fire everywhere on his trail and every windows break out!
    Another one: Johnny enter into a church and every candles lights out.
    Will be these scenes in the movie?

18. Milkman95

Milkman95 Movie Extra & Actor

Thanks MSJ - you're great. The DC of DD was indeed a step-up from what we saw in theatres (even though I own both of them).

Just goes to show you the differences between Sony and Fox............

19. Bat Brain

Bat Brain Registered

Thanks you so much for this MSJ. :up:

I (being a complete GR novice) am really excited about this movie after reading your answers.

20. Cal McDonald

Cal McDonald Registered

I wonder if MSJ has looked at the new judas priest album with songs like hellrider and such and lyrics that match with the plot of the movie. :ghost:

21. demento

demento Registered

The description of GR's voice sounds great, the jail scene sounds very cool, not to mention a little 'Punisher-esque' (the recent one-shot, "The Cell," comes immediately to mind). Anyway, I like it.

And I'm probably most relieved to hear that MSJ's leaning more toward a theatrical score instead of lifting the latest alt-rock offerings from MTV2's playlist.

Can't wait to see a trailer. :up:

22. The Guardian

The Guardian Forever In Darkness

THIS IS SO AWESOME, FIRST OF ALL, MSJ, YOU ROCK!:D I LOVED THE DD DC, IT WAS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL, BEAUTIFUL WORK! I'D LIKE TO THANK YOU AND YOUR TEAM FOR TAKING THE TIME TO DO THAT FOR US AND FOR TAKING SUCH GOOD CARE OF THE FANS. THE GR FOOTAGE WE'VE SEEN SO FAR LOOKS AWESOME AND I'M REALLY EXCITED TO SEE THE FILM. EVERYTHING YOU'VE SHARED WITH US SO FAR SOUNDS AMAZING. THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK, WE ALL APPRECIATE IT AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU AGAIN SOON.:cool: :ghost:

23. Superman4ever

Superman4ever Registered

Thanks MSJ...like many have stated before, YOU ROCK![​IMG]

24. Visionary

Visionary Registered

Thanks for sharing MSJ.

Hmmm...something got me thinking, being that Ghost Rider and Spider-Man are from the same movie studio (Sony Pictures/Marvel) perhaps Ghost Rider could have a brief appearence in Spider-Man 3, it'll also increase Ghost Rider's presence and popularity astronomically--to ready the world for Ghost Rider 2. I don't know why, but I'm just dying to see a brief Marvel Movie cross-over.

25. Mr Nick

Mr Nick Registered

They're at the same studio; Dr. Strange was referenced in Spider-Man 2; so why not? That'd be cool!:ghost: