Anybody see this in 4dx? I saw it and the chairs only moved during the whaling scene the experience was pretty lackluster tbh, movie was still good tho.

Anybody see this in 4dx? I saw it and the chairs only moved during the whaling scene the experience was pretty lackluster tbh, movie was still good tho.
You sure you had the sensitivity turned up? I saw it in D-Box and it moved quite a bit.

Funny that this still hasn’t dropped below the million dollar dailies.

You sure you had the sensitivity turned up? I saw it in D-Box and it moved quite a bit.

They didn’t have any buttons for it I looked and felt around everywhere. It rumbled a bit, and shot wind and a splash of water at our face but as far as moving up and down only during the whaling scene. I’ll have to try Dbox for something else as I’ve seen Avatar 3 times I’m good lol.

The one big actor, next to Daniel Day Lewis, who hasn’t done a franchise film, let alone a sequel before. The only reason I could see him contemplating it would be the strong environmental message. But alas. It’s not happening lol

The one big actor, next to Daniel Day Lewis, who hasn’t done a franchise film, let alone a sequel before. The only reason I could see him contemplating it would be the strong environmental message. But alas. It’s not happening lol
Apparently he turned down playing Anakin Skywalker in Episodes II and III which is wild because the dude is a legit Star Wars nerd.

For what it's worth, he does look like more of an older Jake Lloyd than Hayden Christensen does.

Wasn't he actually interested in the part at the time, but wanted input on the script? That would've been something in hindsight.

Who knows, maybe he'll do a future Star Wars project in the future if he gets creative control - or Martin Scorsese gets hired to direct lol

Wasn't he actually interested in the part at the time, but wanted input on the script? That would've been something in hindsight.

Who knows, maybe he'll do a future Star Wars project in the future if he gets creative control - or Martin Scorsese gets hired to direct lol
He would be a huge get for Star Wars. If he’s still legit interested in anything they need to look into that and follow up where they could use him.

He said he wasn't ready to take that plunge. It would have been interesting to see.

Cameron:

fetchimage

Still baffles me that Cameron didn't release a non-3D version of Titanic into theaters along with the 3D version. It would have greatly expanded the moneymaking potential.

So it’s over $2.2B now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"