Tron Legacy - v2.0

great to look at but the story is kinda choppy and movie a little too long

mpXdW.jpg

Agreed. Loved Legacy and can't wait to see where the story goes from there. It's gotta happen.

It's rumored that Joseph Kosinski will be back to direct the next Tron sequel once he's done directing the film Oblivion over at Universal.

Last edited:
Provided Oblivion does well, of course. I gather it's kind of his chance at "redemption" after Tron Legacy underperformed.

Oblivion looks great from what we have seen so far, and Tom Cruise is a very good actor and now seems a BO draw again so it should do ok.

But yeah cant wait for Tron 3, hope Tron himself has a big role in it.

Yeah, I'm not really afraid for Oblivion.

I don't know or care how and why they'll do it, but I selfishly need more Kevin Flynn, so they better bring him back.

He didn't die, he fell into the ocean, and then changed color. What happened next we don't know. I assume he swam to the surface and then swam to land.

He changed back to the blue color and then his lights when out.

I'm pretty sure his lights flickered and then went out, too. But it's been months since I last saw it.

^No they didnt, they changed to blue and that was it.

Plus what would have made him die, he was perfectly fine just before when fighting Clu for the light-jet.

Works for me, I'd love Tron to return without them having to find a way to bring him back to life. Since he's not dead, that's easy. Flynn, on the other hand...

Works for me, I'd love Tron to return without them having to find a way to bring him back to life. Since he's not dead, that's easy. Flynn, on the other hand...

Flynn is now a ghost in the machine I would think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"