The Avengers Avengers Trailer Discussion - Part 1

The rules state I can't post it, but it is FREAKING AWESOMEEEEE!!!!

Better than Dark Knight Rises teaser.

If anyone has already saw the leaked trailer, let's discuss. what did you think?

I'm sure the line was broken up to sync with the clips. I can't immagine he delivered it that way. Hell even William Shatner has better dramatic timing than that.

Haha actually now that you mentioned it, Shatner is exactly what it reminded me of.

Ehhh, whatever, from what I can see(which isn't much), it looks better than TDKR teaser.

Note to other sane fans of Marvel:

Disregard previous comments made by other members. It's clear they want to pursue a TDKR vs Avengers debate.

Boom said:
I stopped reading right there.

Thank you for undermining my opinion like that. And thank you for making it so clear early on. You just spared me having to read your opinion, which I couldn't care less about now that I've seen how dismissive you are of others'.

Knock yourself out. My points are coherent, sensible, and levelheaded. On the contrary, yours (along with Apex, etc.) are ridiculous fanboy gripes about something that everybody knows is perfectly fine. The fact that people are talking about the music just proves my point.

My points, too, were presented in a coherent, sensible, and levelheaded manner. I was respectful, and my opinion was sincere and honest.

But no. I'm a foolish TDKR troll apparently, going by your logic. Talk about a coherent, sensible, and levelhanded assumption to make. So why don't you spare us all and keep the petty insults and blanket statements to yourself? I'll be more than happy to fetch a mod to clear things up, if that's what it'll take :up:.

Last edited:
ElMariachi said:
Wow, how suprising. People with profiles decked out in TDKR not liking this trailer. Same goes with those on IMDB and Comic Book Movie. Anyways, the complaints about this teaser have been laughable at best. You are all entitled to your opinions but that doesn't mean they aren't foolish.

ElMariachi said:
of course thats all you got from it because you are a borderline troll trying to rain on the Avengers parade. All these years on this website and I still cannot understand why Batman fans in general are so predictable. They have been hating on Marvel movies since Iron Man at every orifice of the internet.

DoomsdayApex said:
And they called the Batforums insane...

You've made assumptions based on my signature. How original. If you bothered to read my comments beforehand, you'd know I'm a fan of both companies but whatever...

Wow. Seriously.

Because I have an avatar with Batman in it obviously means I hate Marvel, despise all the characters, and have never read a single comic, silly me....

Oh and my opinions about the teaser will only be considered valid if I change my avatar, otherwise they're just "foolish". :o :whatever:

Doomsday Apex said:
:lmao: And they called the Batforums insane...

You've made assumptions based on my signature. How original. If you bothered to read my comments beforehand, you'd know I'm a fan of both companies but whatever...

Am I wrong? Everybody here knows that Batman fans are notoriously biased against anything that isn't Batman. It's been obvious since 2008. Again, the fact that you are criticizing the musical score for a teaser trailer and going out of your way is evidence of my accusations. Sensible people do not make such ridiculous points about movies, only those with immense biases.

Knock yourself out. My points are coherent, sensible, and levelheaded. On the contrary, yours (along with Apex, etc.) are ridiculous fanboy gripes about something that everybody knows is perfectly fine. The fact that people are talking about the music just proves my point.

Incidentally, the members who have complained about the music are Marvel fans too. Hmmm.

Note to other sane fans of Marvel:

Disregard previous comments made by other members. It's clear they want to pursue a TDKR vs Avengers debate.
Certain members like to periodically start up Marvel vs TDK flame wars. It should be kinda obvious who I'm referring to.

Just because we don't like the music doesn't mean that we have something out for the movie. :huh: We're just saying the trailer would have been better with different music!

This IS a thread to discuss the trailer, after all. :oldrazz:

Don't start an Avengers vs TDKR flame war!!! If this happens, I will punish all parties involved!!!!

EDIT: No longer necessary.

My points, too, were presented in a coherent, sensible, and levelheaded manner. I was respectable, and my opinion was sincere and honest.

But no. I'm a foolish TDKR troll apparently, going by your logic. Talk about a coherent, sensible, and levelhanded assumption to make. So why don't you spare us all and keep the petty insults and blanket statements to yourself? I'll be more than happy to fetch a mod to clear things up, if that's what it'll take :up:.

What exactly are you upset about? My original post had nothing to do with you (you didn't really criticize the teaser) and actually I mistook you for another forumer in my last post. Sorry. But I stand by my statement that Batman fans in general are biased individuals. The sample size is too big for it not to be a fact.

Come on guys. If we are all honest with ourselves than we should come to the sensible conclusion that Avengers and TDKR equally suck at this moment in time. It's literally choosing between cheesy dialogue or underwhelming villains.

The Batman vs Avengers debate should really be saved for summer 2012.

Onto the topic at hand...

I'll tell you what. The one thing that teased me like no other was The Hulk. Seriously. I need more.

Right this minute.

What exactly are you upset about? My original post had nothing to do with you (you didn't really criticize the teaser) and actually I mistook you for another forumer in my last post. Sorry. But I stand by my statement that Batman fans in general are biased individuals. The sample size is too big for it not to be a fact.

I will repeat this once...STOP...THE BATMAN/AVENGERS DISCUSSION...NOW!!!!

Come on guys. If we are all honest with ourselves than we should come to the sensible conclusion that Avengers and TDKR equally suck at this moment in time. It's literally choosing between cheesy dialogue or underwhelming villains.

The Batman vs Avengers debate should really be saved for summer 2012.
If I'm honest with myself it's neither of these things. I don't find the dialogue cheesy and I don't find TDKR's villains underwhelming.

Certain members like to periodically start up Marvel vs TDK flame wars. It should be kinda obvious who I'm referring to.

Wow. Seriously.

Because I have an avatar with Batman in it obviously means I hate Marvel, despise all the characters, and have never read a single comic, silly me....

Oh and my opinions about the teaser will only be considered valid if I change my avatar, otherwise they're just "foolish". :o :whatever:

Don't worry, I reported it. If there's one thing I cannot stand, it's fanboys starting flame wars.

Just because we don't like the music doesn't mean that we have something out for the movie. :huh: We're just saying the trailer would have been better with different music!

This IS a thread to discuss the trailer, after all. :oldrazz:

It's just such a ridiculous criticism. It's all I have been hearing today after the trailer launched. People bringing up such a trivial aspect of a teaser trailer (with so many other great aspects) is evidence of people trying to find some blemish. Sensible human beings do not notice such things. It was a fitting rock song for a genre that tends to use rock music. Had they used a reggae song or a Simon and Garfunkel song, then yes, it makes sense to whine.

I'll tell you what. The one thing that teased me like no other was The Hulk. Seriously. I need more.

Right this minute.
Indeed the teasiest of teases. :awesome:

I will repeat this once...STOP...THE BATMAN/AVENGERS DISCUSSION...NOW!!!!

all do respect, I was typing this out before you came in with the warning. I will stop but I think the arugment about trailer music is fair game.

Right this minute.

I just want to know if the green guy can hold a conversation. If he's mute again than I don't really care what they do with the character

If I'm honest with myself it's neither of these things. I don't find the dialogue cheesy and I don't find TDKR's villains underwhelming.

Agree to disagree I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"