The Avengers The Avengers- THEATRICAL TRAILER Discussion Thread - Part 1

^Agree. Stark's response in the trailer seemed more natural and funny, and Banner's 'what if the other guy says no' in the trailer was better too. It was more introspective.

Also- did anyone else notice how when Widow is talking to Bruce in Calcutta, at the end of their interaction, after putting the gun down, a light blue/patterned cloth magically appears around her waist from out of nowhere?

After looking at the Chitauri Figure I just got. I remember a discussion somewhere, where they person thought The Other's Hand was a mess up ( extra thumb disappears) in the Loki Scene. The way the Action figure has the Anatomy of the hand, it LOOKS like that MIDDLE thumb can be used as an index finger as well as a thumb

Wondering when we'll be getting an official trailer for Infinity War. Maybe when Thor:Ragnarok comes out?

Compare the first Avengers trailer to Infinity War trailer, and it’s unbelievable how far Marvel has come.

Compare the first Avengers trailer to Infinity War trailer, and it’s unbelievable how far Marvel has come.

Compared to the first trailers for Age of Ultron and Infinity War, the trailers for the first Avengers aren't that impressive. Apart from the iconic circle shot in the final trailer, they feel like generic action movie trailers from the 2000s. That said though, I did love the tease they showed at the end of The First Avenger. But IMO Marvel didn't start upping their trailer game until Phase 2.

Oh yeah. The Nine Inch Nails song was so cheesy in that trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"