The Avengers Cast The Avengers - Part 1

Caterina Murino as Scarlet Witch

caterina-murino-4.jpg

Either Ana De La Reguera

reguera020.jpg

Last edited:
So, over in a Thor thread we were discussing today the possibility of the Kree somehow being involved in The Avengers. Obviously that could open the door to introduce Carol Danvers, aka Ms Marvel. This got me thinking about who could possibly play this part and I would be very happy if it was Evan Rachel Wood. She's known, but not a big name and in my opinion she's very talented.

Evan-Rachel-Wood.jpg

Last edited:
Yvonne Strahovski for Carol Danvers:

5wmelz.jpg

Autumn Reeser as The wasp

600full-autumn-reeser.jpg

I just watched a video of her on Jimmy Kimmel's show, and, personality and looks wise, she's pretty much perfect for the role of Janet Van Dyne.

Between the cast in the Avengers and TDKR which do you like better? Although I am more of a Marvel guy than DC, without any bias I can honestly say I like every Avengers cast member better than every TDKR cast member except for maybe Marion Cotillard over Mark Ruffalo.

Chris Evans as Captain America vs. Christian Bale as Batman

Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man vs. Gary Oldman as Comissioner Gordon

Chris Hemsworth as Thor vs. Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake

Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow vs. Anne Hathaway as Catwoman

Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye vs. Tom Hardy as Bane

Mark Ruffalo as Hulk vs. Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate

Paul Bettany as JARVIS vs. Michael Caine as Alfred

Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury vs. Morgan Freeman as Lucious Fox

Last edited:
Well, we've seen the performance from some already and not from others. But I'll go by what I expect from the next movie.

Christian Bale
Robert Downey, Jr. (though if Gary was against any other member of the cast I'd probably choose him.)
Chris Hemsworth
Anne Hathaway
Tom Hardy
Mark Ruffalo
Michael Caine
Samuel L. Jackson

Hey, dead even! Cool!

Mostly good choices. Don't recognize a couple of them and I don't know If I'd want that King Arthur guy as Captain Britain.

You mean the "craps on everyone's suggestions but never bothers to make any suggestions of his own" type? Yeah, unfortunately there's always one.

Umm, scuse you both, I make plenty casting suggestions, it just gets buried in crappy fan cast posts like the above.

In that case, I apologize. I haven't looked through the older threads, so this is the only one I had to go on. Sorry about that.

Umm, scuse you both, I make plenty casting suggestions, it just gets buried in crappy fan cast posts like the above.

This is a fan casting thread you know?

I have no problem with people not liking my choices or just preferring someone they like better. They can even critique the choices if they like but there is no reason to be an obnoxious snot about it which is exactly what posting a puking smilie is.

For the record I've seen your choices, I'll stick with mine.

Go for it, you don't seem to understand the characters anyway. The Avengers is not for the CW audience only.

Go for it, you don't seem to understand the characters anyway. The Avengers is not for the CW audience only.

I understand the characters just fine and there are like 2 poeple in my posts that have ever been on a CW show. Kinda proves my point. You made your snotty little comment with out even knowing who most of them are.

I know a good amount if not the majority of your choices. Despite some of them not actually being on a CW show, they still fit the criteria that those shows have; young, early 20's looking actors playing teenagers on a teen drama. And the ones that aren't are mostly horrible choices.

So it doesn't feel to you that I'm ragging on all of them, I'll say I like your choice of Joe Mangianello as Hercules, Nathan Fillon as Wonder Man, and Paul Wesley as Quicksilver.
Other than them, it's a pretty bad list. And no I don't hate the other actors, they're just terribly miscast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"