Back by Request: The Dew K. Mosi Question Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
who is the sexest person in all the star trek movies and tv shows?

if wonder woman was gay who would she make her b!tch?

How come the past tense of hang is hanged and not hung, only when referring to the way to kill someone like with a rope? :( Any other time, it is ok to say hung. Like "I hung up the phone."

I wanna be able to say "I was hangedover." instead of "I was hungover." :)

Originally posted by Spidey'sInternalGenitalia
How come the past tense of hang is hanged and not hung, only when referring to the way to kill someone like with a rope? :( Any other time, it is ok to say hung. Like "I hung up the phone."

what about a guy being "hung"?

have you every asked some one "does my ass look big in this?"

Originally posted by Lazarus440
what about a guy being "hung"?

Yeah I tried to think of an example using John Holmes. And it really doesnt make any sense that way. :(

Like lets say his "Love Muscle" was chopped off Lorena Bobbit style. Well, yes you would still wanna say "He WAS hung".
Saying "He was hanged" would give you a totally different impression on the events that took place. :o :)

Who the hell would want to see "Mr. Deeds"? Haven't we seen Sandler play a good-hearted ****** before?

Originally posted by Cyclops
Who the hell would want to see "Mr. Deeds"? Haven't we seen Sandler play a good-hearted ****** before?
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Who would want to see X2?havent we seen some ******s in tights before?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I want to see both X2 and Mr. Deeds:)

which is funnier,
a man attacked by a weasel
or a man attacked by a chihuahua.

would you laugh if you saw some one kick a ball but it turned out to be a bowling ball?

What exactly is a "great googily moogily" and if it so great, why haven't I seen one yet

Originally posted by ThereIsNoSpoon
What is the greatest Subway sandwich of all time?
a 6" spicy italian on cheddar bread, with pickles, bell peppers, pepperocini, jalepenos, onions, cilantro and oil and vinegar, salt and pepper. Now I am hungry

Originally posted by Lazarus440
who is the sexest person in all the star trek movies and tv shows?
Ricardo Montelban as Khan Noonian Singh

Originally posted by Spidey'sInternalGenitalia

Because the english language is fooked up. I've answered the grammar questions before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"