The "Heroes vs. Villains: Marvel" RPG Season III

Hawkeye flipped on the generator, and the emergency power buzzed to life in the mansion.

"Merry Christmas," he thought glumly, looking at the clock. 12:03. Christmas was officially over.

"Ah, well," He zipped up his costume, grabbing his bow and quiver.

The remaining heroes buzzed idley in the living room. Frankie had gone into shock, and was resteing in the infirmary. Reed and Sue had discovered Val was also missing, and along with Ben, hurried off after Johnny. Wanda sat trying to calm Franklin down.

"Holiday's over, boys and girls," Hawkeye announced, walking into the living room as he buckled his quiver onto his back. "Time to get back to work."

He pushed open the front door, revealing the blackened winter wonderland displayed before them. The flaming "4" had all but vanished.

"Good luck, kid."

Clint turned back to the group.

"Avengers Assemble!"

*TO BE CONTINUED. SEASON 4*

Wade sat in an arm chair by the fire. A perfectly good christmas, ruined. He rocked himself back and forth. As much as the Avenger's had thanked him, right now he was the last thing they needed.

Wally was off in bed, Wade was staring out of the window as he sat. He knew with what Johnny was going through right now, this wasn't his place. It had been fun. Maybe some day he'd return to the Avengers, but right now, it just didn't feel home.

"Huh? Wade what're you--"

"Shh kid. Grab your costume, we're out of here."

Confused, Wally changed into his suit after woken up. Deadpool set a piece of paper down by the mantle, it was adressed to the Avengers, explaining his absence and returning the thankyous that had been given to him.

He pushed a window open and motioned to Wally to leap through. As he joined him on the lawn, he looked out to the moon.

"Wade... are we ever gonna see the Avenger's again?"

"I dunno kid. Maybe some day." Wade and Wally set out for the air port.

"Will someone tell that prick Electro to power down?"

The End.

OOC: This is my closing post for the season

Christmas Day, Castle Zemo, Germany

Baron Zemo was with his team-mates having a Christmas dinner they didn’t want to be here but they had to due to Zemo’s change of The UN Plan

“Gentleman our feast is over and now we must plan.” They all concentrated hard most of them had an IQ much lower then their great one, Zemo explained the plan it was the most tragistic thing they would ever do and they still did not know where the we’re going

“SO, Sock head where are we going?”

Zemo did not appreciate Hydro-man’s insult and got a short of bubble gadget and threw at his thug as he screamed Zemo explained what it did

“It is a gas that dissolves water 10 times less then normal this gadget will easily fix, but only if you apologise

Hydro man screamed yes to Zemo, Zemo mealy dropped it and Hydroman crawled to it and burst it at him self and slowly managed to regain himself

“Where we attacking?” said Whirlwind

Zemo got out a map of a high tech headquaters

“HYDRA!”

SuperFerret said:
LAST TIME ON THE MR. IMMORTAL SHOW...

Jeez.

I don't even remember where I am.

My eyes open, and the first thing I see is a S.H.I.E.L.D. logo. Nick Fury?

No, not Fury, unless Nick Fury looks like Sam Jackson all of a sudden.

"Hello, Mr. Hollis. I'm glad to see you're awake."

"Umm.. hey." I sit up in the bed that i had been laying in. "Where am I? Who are you? What's going on here?"

"I'm Special Agent Arnold, and you're in the infirmary of a Top Secret military site."

"Area 51?"

"No, that's somewhere else. This place has been nicknamed the 'Vault 2.0' as we've transferred many of the supervillain prison's more dangerous tenants in an attempt to keep them even more secure."

"That's a lot of info you gave me, what happened to 'Top Secret'?"

"I'm allowing you to know this, because we've decided to take advantage of your 'dropping in' and enlist you for an important assignment."

"What if I refuse?"

"We'll just keep killing you over and over. The boys do need some target practice."

And I thought dying was bad.

So, I accepted Agent Arnold's offer (like I had any other choice), and I got my assignment.

Oh crap.

I had to interview Cletus Kasady, the world's worst serial killer.

Carnage.

Now I know why I was "perfect" for this job. Kasady's killed four of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s top psychologists, and critically injured Dr. Leonard Samson before the Army got Samson out. Luckily for the doc, Samson was gamma-powered, like the Hulk, but Carnage still killed two soldiers, and he wore their skulls as slippers for more than a week.

I entered Kasady's cell, an immense adamantium-lined hangar with what looked like a box made of vibrating air in the center. In the center of the box sat the man himself. Kasady smirked at me as I approached. I knew that I was safe, that the "vibrating air" was a wall of sound, keeping the madman secured, mostly. In the case that he did break free, the oxygen rich artificial atmosphere would ignite, burning everything inside, except for whatever was confined in the sonic cube. If he escaped, Carnage's only shelter would be his prison.

Pretty smart idea , I thought as I glanced around, noting the obvious scorch marks around the cage's perimeter.

I had to enter the cage in order to talk to Kasady. He'd have it no other way, so I stepped through as the guys in the control room lowered the shield's intensity. It was a risk, but Cletus didn't move a muscle. And it hurt like a *****.

But, I made it, and sat in a small wooden chair across from Kasady who sat on his cot, still smiling maniacally. He reminded me of the Joker, y'know the clown guy from the Batman comics, in the way he smiled.

"Um... hi." I said, shifting uncomfortably in the S.H.I.E.L.D. uniform I wore (Carnage would've killed me already had he known I was such an awesome superhero), "I'm Craig, and I'm going to be asking you some quest-"

That's as far as I got. Kasady put his hand up, silenting me. Then, he says, "Hang on, 'Craig', I have something I want to say first." His tone gets somber, "Today's Christmas, and, as an orphan, the holiday season has always been difficult for me."

"So, I want to wish you a Merry Christmas."

Then he stabbed me through the eye.

And the last thing that passed through my mind was:

Next year's going to suck.

Teh 3nd!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1