Back by Request: The Dew K. Mosi Question Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, whenever I see Drakon's screen name and then see his little animated avatars, I'm almost inclined to call him TROGDOR!!!

Your thoughts?

Do you come on the hype now because you have to (Mod duties) or because you just like coming here? Because apart from the threads you post i never see you reply much in other threads only in Mod form "This is stupid its closed" etc...

Do you come on the hype now because you have to (Mod duties) or because you just like coming here? Because apart from the threads you post i never see you reply much in other threads only in Mod form "This is stupid its closed" etc...

I enjoy Hype. I post now and then, but I mainly stay in community, and don't post in the comic forums except in Mod duties unless I have something to say.

I enjoy Hype. I post now and then, but I mainly stay in community, and don't post in the comic forums except in Mod duties unless I have something to say.

Ah ok :D

lately i aint been straying further south than misc Tv, probs cause i dont want my films spoiled.

Would you agree in saying that trailers these days show WAY! to much of the film and kinda spoil the fresh viewing of it?

Ah ok :D

lately i aint been straying further south than misc Tv, probs cause i dont want my films spoiled.

Would you agree in saying that trailers these days show WAY! to much of the film and kinda spoil the fresh viewing of it?

totally

Dew,

Why do people not realize how dangerous the idea of a crossover between "Army of Darkness" and "Marvel Zombies", which could potentially be awesome on a level that is illegal in most countries, truly is?

Is it morally wrong to try and outdo our neighbours when having noisy sex?

Dew,

Why do people not realize how dangerous the idea of a crossover between "Army of Darkness" and "Marvel Zombies", which could potentially be awesome on a level that is illegal in most countries, truly is?

I would TOTALLY buy that!
Oh, and your sig is too long.

Check this out:

AOD2MarvelZombies.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members