Baldur's Gate 3

No surprise on the DLC front and to be honest it doesnt really need expanding on, the size of the game is bigger than most anyway even with their expansions. The story told had a distinct beginning, middle and end that was satisfactory and you can have multiple variations on that ending so DLC wont really add anything to that I feel.

There are so many classes and possibilities in the story as it is its going to keep me coming back for some time yet as it is.

As for BG4 it would take a long time to develop and make and come up with compelling story/characters again it might feel like they want to try something new for a while so I cant blame them for wanting to let it lie for a while.

I would love to see them doing a sci-fi setting. It seems it won't be DOS 3, but the "still familiar" quote has me curious.

I look forward to whatever they'll be doing next.

Big shame on no more BG content/BG4, but they should make what they want to and are passionate about going forward, having already excelled with BG.

Give it to BioWare... Maybe they'll have their redemption by going back to the IP that first put them on the map...
giphy.gif

In other recent news, the game won GOTY at the BAFTA Games Awards thus sweeping all four or five major game awards this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"