The Dark Knight Bale and Batman in Hong Kong Magazines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watson

Ninja delivery girl
Reaction score
I haven't the faintest clue what it says, but some newish pictures and hilarity. Follow the link for more and some NSFW pics of Bale's bum :dry:

6oneg6r.jpg

6ntie1j.jpg

7yelefm.jpg

LOL

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/18642453.html#cutid1

Must Buy Pokemon, Toyota Is More Reliable Than Chevy, We Are Not Sending Our Waste To You In Our Toys!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, I love everything about that! Jesus, that's funny.

Delete please. Sorry about the double post. Won't happend again. Again, delete please.

Bale looks confused in the top pic, I bet he gets more publicity over there than in the states, or at least it seems that way.

Chimpokemon!!! MUST DESTROY THE EVIL POWAH! ^_^

I halfway wonder if the Asia's think that BB and TDK are sequels to American Psycho?

The original article (scanned elsewhere and posted on some celebrity gossip sites) had unabashed butt shots of Christian in his movies. It's downright HILARIOUS. "Hmm, what Christian pictures should we use for American Psycho? I know! Buck naked in the shower!" :oldrazz:

I halfway wonder if the Asia's think that BB and TDK are sequels to American Psycho?

Any worse than Nicholson not realizing that Nolan's films are complete restarts of the Batman franchise? :huh:

awww...the photo of Bale & his wife kissing are sooo cute!!!
*swoons*

8egi4xt.jpg

^ Then you're clearly not straight. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee