Are there any banned Members that you kind of miss? - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anno was banned as he continued with an attitude in his debates that had gotten him infracted 8 times and warned 3 times.

I personally agreed with him on TDKR and liked him as a poster in the wrestling thread, but he took the burden of TDKR defending into every other CBM section and in the end it led to his e-demise.

Anno was banned as he continued with an attitude in his debates that had gotten him infracted 8 times and warned 3 times.

I personally agreed with him on TDKR and liked him as a poster in the wrestling thread, but he took the burden of TDKR defending into every other CBM section and in the end it led to his e-demise.

Thanks for clarification. :up:

Dang. Oh well, it's understandable. It's one thing to like a film and sing it's praises, it's quite another to still be jamming that opinion down people's throats a year after release.

And here I was hoping his ban could be reversed :csad:
I'll miss that fella

Found this a little surprising. I did find him odd at times, but I mainly saw him in TASM threads, so odd is hardly unique there. lol Shame that he was banned as he could be alright at times, but I can see why he was though.

I'm sure he'll be back under a new name. We'll know for sure when "NolanIsGod237" posts a 5,000 word essay on why Talia in TDKR had the greatest death scene since the lovers in Romeo and Juliet.

In all seriousness, I'm sure he will be flattered by the send-off he has received here.

I'll miss heliflyer when he's gone. I imagine it'll happen after he calls a mod a nazi or something.

Reminds me of that fellow who came here during the death matches, before Duke KO's me I think, made fun and compared the hype with the Nazi camp
That account is gone

Not that i wanna question this decision, but...he wasn't the only Nolanite that doest that kind of thing...and it's been going on for a while now. All you gotta do is pretty much say that you don't like TDK/R in ANY section and some of them will come running..

So...why him in particular.He wasn'tt really annoying and compare to his...ermmm..brothers in arms, he wasn't really an argumenative poster

Just curious:yay:

He may not have been the most argumentative compared to others, but if anyone racks up enough separate offences they will end up banned. Like Hunter said, Anno had been caught out enough times. Looks like he just couldn't learn his lesson.

I know the thought process is that posters that get banned are often just being real and honest and non-conformist, but sometimes they're just *******s.

He may not have been the most argumentative compared to others, but if anyone racks up enough separate offences they will end up banned. Like Hunter said, Anno had been caught out enough times. Looks like he just couldn't learn his lesson.

Oh ok fair enough.

I know the thought process is that posters that get banned are often just being real and honest and non-conformist, but sometimes they're just *******s.

Agree completely. Some who have gotten banned I miss, but more often than not I am glad when someone gets banned, because they get banned for an honest reason. They are being trolls ect.

A couple more meme's/gifs/videos that I don't double check before posting and I'll be in this thread as well :D, at least I hope someone would morn my dead SHH personality

A couple more meme's/gifs/videos that I don't double check before posting and I'll be in this thread as well :D, at least I hope someone would morn my dead SHH personality

Yes, you really do need to check those better before you post them...good grief. lol :cwink:

They slip by! I post too quickly! :( Dang you SHH and your ways! C Lee doesn't like me too much lol

Be careful so we won't mourn you
I hope you're found more on Skype, at least the burn will be smaller if the unfortunate did happen

Sayanora, Anno. Rarely agreed with his opinion, or how he handled himself, but he was a decent enough fella and I'll miss seeing his posts around here.

C.Lee likes you just fine. :word:

:awesome:

Be careful so we won't mourn you
I hope you're found more on Skype, at least the burn will be smaller if the unfortunate did happen

Yeah I am in the Skype group chat but I haven't posted in it in a while ha. I rarely get on here after work hours....yeah...I use my time wisely :oldrazz:

Not that i wanna question this decision, but...he wasn't the only Nolanite that doest that kind of thing...and it's been going on for a while now. All you gotta do is pretty much say that you don't like TDK/R in ANY section and some of them will come running..

So...why him in particular.He wasn'tt really annoying and compare to his...ermmm..brothers in arms, he wasn't really an argumenative poster

Just curious:yay:

I love posts like this. "Not that I wanna question the decision but..."

*Goes on to question the decision*

There should be a thread and Mods should post the person who go banned and their comments (or links to their comments) for being banned :D It'd be really entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"