Baptist leader sparks furor with article on gays

Well, that's the neat part.
I believe the "person" who used the word "deviant" was coming from a Christian perspective.

If so, anyone who has ever
  • *********ed
  • engaged in oral sex
  • thought about someone other than their partner during intercourse
  • talked "dirty" to enhance arrousal
or even simply
  • checked out someone's ass as they walked by on the street
is a "deviant".

I am a MOTHER-****ing Deviant. :up:

All of the above... go me!

Is it anything to do with missionary position at all? I'm just asking because we never bother with missionary- ****ing uncomfortable.

Putting aside the fact that homosexuality serves no biological function and goes against every religion, it is unhealthy. Men have a very high libido( they are always horny). Gay men do not practice safe sex and are on average sexually deviant. They get it on anytime and anywhere. I know most of you had rough childhoods and dont believe in the lord as I do, but gays are a menace and they are poisoning american values.

:dry: :dry: :dry:
Yeah all those gays are such a poison. :whatever: Let's not forget that they are all a bunch of leather clad freaks that will rape you in the ass if given the chance.
At this point I hope you're just being a troll, because it scares the hell out of me that there's people like you still out here. You're by far a bigger threat than the gays.​
:dry: :dry: :dry:

All of the above... go me!

Is it anything to do with missionary position at all? I'm just asking because we never bother with missionary- ****ing uncomfortable.
I'm just going by things that are strictly called "deviant" in the Bible, and the Bible does not mention specific positions.

Yes pedophile priest are just as bad, but at least they are treated as they should be. Being gay is not natural. I dont hate gays, but I pity them as they are sick. They should not be embraced but shuned unless they change their sinful ways. Antonello I am assuming you are gay since you attacked my sexuality. You just proved my point. Gays think about sex every 2 minutes, they are like animals. Havent you noticed that they always accuse those who are against them of being sodomites as well? Gay sex is always on their mind.
wow no really how do you sleep at night?.

wow no really how do you sleep at night?.

This from the racist who post such beautiful threads as "For some reason I cant help flirting with black women". Please sir teach me how to be tolerant like you. Due to my religious beliefs I dont believe in the homosexual lifestyle. Their are numerous cases of gays turning to the lord and being offered salvation. I dont understand all the opposition. People like outsiders edge can call blacks a ******ed race and no one bats an eye. But as soon as show my christian resentment of homosexuality I recieve mod warnings and scorn from fellow posters. This is madness. This is the hype!

Hey dude, I'd really be interested to hear your response to my post #42.

Hey dude, I'd really be interested to hear your response to my post #42.

Y'know Wilhelm, if you're not too busy we could use you in the 'gays in the military' thread. We're one man short of an orgy and I gotta go to bed soon.

This from the racist who post such beautiful threads as "For some reason I cant help flirting with black women". Please sir teach me how to be tolerant like you. Due to my religious beliefs I dont believe in the homosexual lifestyle. Their are numerous cases of gays turning to the lord and being offered salvation. I dont understand all the opposition. People like outsiders edge can call blacks a ******ed race and no one bats an eye. But as soon as show my christian resentment of homosexuality I recieve mod warnings and scorn from fellow posters. This is madness. This is the hype!

yeah I find certain black girls hot so now im a racist :dry:, you are a pathetic excuse for a christian.

Kyalesyin said:
Y'know Wilhelm, if you're not too busy we could use you in the 'gays in the military' thread. We're one man short of an orgy and I gotta go to bed soon.
Reporting for Duty.
Oh no....Triad's gonna think I'm Gay 'cause I'm maintaining that they're not all perverted, deranged deviant animals who should be shunned and then suffer torment for Eternity!.....and 'cause I know first hand that there are millions of Heterosexuals who ARE perverted, deranged, deviant animals....who even crave Heterosexual Anal SEX, despite the fact that it doesn't benefit the species....and I have a hunch he wouldn't be a tenth as clearly repulsed and "superior" regarding them!:eek:

EDIT: Oh, nevermind...I'm off.:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"