Barrel 'o' CyberMonkeys

Thanks for posting that link. It's interesting to see another person's take on coloring.

so... have you got to trying to color it? cause i have had no luck :(

jmao said:
awesome, in that case ill just keep doing what im doing
you have a site? or DA yourself?

I dont have a site yet... its something that would be cool in the future- but i did sell enough of my soul to get a DA account

http://cybermonkeytron3000.deviantart.com/

ComicChick04 said:
your stuff rocks!

Thanks chick :)

pt_photo_inc said:
so... have you got to trying to color it? cause i have had no luck :(

Not yet :O But i wouldnt take it personally- i havent had much of a chance to do anything for myself recently. One day.... one day ill get around to it :)

Return of the Deadeye!!!

Hey Cybermonkeytron -come back to see ya and say Hi

Great stuff as always man :up:

yay- pictures

aeon.jpg

WOW cyber. I have learned sooooooooo much from reading your tutorials. Can't wait to try them. I have had trouble coloring all the time. I wish i'd clicked your thread sooner. ;)

Your art is awesome! keep it up!

BTW, did you ever finish that pic of master cheif and those elites? If you did, please post it. :)

Oh, and check out my sig. :D

MadMax- thanks man- i really dig your stuff aswel :)

Baby- YAY- a groupe :O As for the picture.... i have been meaning to finish it- i may get around to it this weekend... seriously though, thanks for liking my stuff.

Hey CMT, I just checkd out your Deviant site and... I'm quite impressed. Not only some serious skills but great imagination as well!

For those who like it, I put together CMT's complete coloring tutorial in a PDF. If you'd like it to print or have for your own use, then let me know by PM. (Not here, I'd rather not clutter his thread) I'll send it to you by e-mail. The file is 3.2MB, so a fast connection would be nice. If enough people respond, then I'll send it out by batch this weekend.

It's a wonderful tutorial, and I was going to do this so I'd always have it in case the pics went offline. I decided to share the file with anyone who wants to have it for themselves. This is done with his permission.

Mega bump

Heres what i was doing from this/ last months contest. I didn't get much of a chance to finish it, and with all the awesome entries, there was no way I was going to enter it with it being finished. I'll post some WIP (wolverine in progress) hopefully over the next few days :)

Block-ed in... hooray!

omega_WIP3.jpg

Awesome. I was wondering where you've been. Can't wait to see the finished piece.

As always mate I'm amazed and excited to see your work...you got loads of talent...love the Omega Red and Wolverine image :up:

:venom: Baggers :venom:

Damn that's bad ass. Not too wild about OR's hair, but the rest of it just kicks bullocks.

very nice work bro can wait for the final piece.

Man, I wish I was as patient as you are. I bet that's takin' you some time. I expect this is gonna be your best work when you're done.

Damn, man, you're just kicking ass and taking names while you do this, huh?

freaking cool you should have just entered the line work:up:

Cyber...man, you generally just piss me off with your coloring. I can't seem to make it happen for me. The detail just eludes me. For instance, Wolverine's arm muscles. Do you make a path or selection for each individual muscle/tendon and then feather that selection. Then what? Gradient tool? Low opacity paint brush? As always, I'm loyal and envious fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"