Bases!!!!

Reaction score
so..thought it might be worth to make a thread to talk about the best bases we've got with figs.

it can be from ANY line. so whats your favorite bases?

i should say, this is a lil for me cos i dont know much about the bases we have, so im interested to see what the best ones we have are.

I always liked the Marvel Legends bases of the fallen Sentinels that came with Gambit, Colossus and Ice Man. They don't hook together but they look cool close together like a major battle went on.

The piece from a church that came with daredevil and the marvel select dr doom throne were pretty cool

i liked ml4 punishers base,it was pretty sweet
ml8 ironman too

I always liked the Marvel Legends bases of the fallen Sentinels that came with Gambit, Colossus and Ice Man. They don't hook together but they look cool close together like a major battle went on.

To add to those two hands and a Torso ML3 Magneto came with a Head and ML5 Sabertooth came with a foot.

Some of my Favorite bases are

SMC2 Rhino (Broken Street)
SMC2 Battle Damaged Spidey (Awesome Lizard Base)
ML1 Cap (WWII Building base)
ML2 Doom (Castle Top...small and simple)
ML3 Wolverine (Crates and Hellfire guards)
ML...I can`t think straight anymore....but the one they made for ML9 FA Hulk was awesome too.

I dont remember getting a base with FA ML9 hulk..

yeah those sentinel bases look pretty sweet. i'll be getting an ice man and gambit soon so ill have two of them :D

they didnt release the hulk base,it was a prototype,they scrapped it for the BAF idea

But the prototype was a broken street....similar to SMC2 Rhino's...but very cool.....also before they scrapped bases...Xavier had a Hover Chair.

ahhh, they should of kept the hover chair...that would of been so cool

but then again....with the hoverchair you need the Chuck in his Overalls...with the rolled up sleeves....yeah....90s styles

i didnt think it was over alls either. but the costume in that pick would be awesome for a proff fig.

Yeah...that`s what I had in mind...(i love that statue BTW)

but I was kinda thinking of TAS too....

Well....can`t find a pic....but I am thinking of the ep with him and magneto in the savage land...and his legs work.....green overalls....

yeah...so...kinda the same thing...but in TAS it was a coverall type thing....nothign of him standing

but near the begginging you can see his torso anyway....pretty much same thing

yeah i know what you mean, either way though as long as the figure had the hover chair that would be cool.

man...i really want another rogue fig..

dude there not overalls.. haha hes wearing a green jacket

No...in the one he got out and it was all one.....maybe it could be called a leisure suit.

ALL YOUR BASES BELONG TO US!!!

I had to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"