Batman: Arkham City - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather have Under the Red Hood in Blu ray. Or at least GK in blu ray.

All these versions with so much exclusives and potential DLC is making me go nuts!! I wanna pay my copy off now but I keep seeing different things!!

EB Games Australia revealed this morning that it will be stocking a Batman: Arkham City Steel Book Edition with the following contents:

- Batman Arkham City Steel Book Case
- Joker's Carnival Challenge Map DLC
- 70’s Batsuit skin DLC
- Batman Under the Red Hood DVD (Blu Ray for PS3)

JTfpm.png

The package is priced at $98 for the Xbox and Playstation 3 versions while the PC version costs $88. The appearance of the steel book has yet to be revealed but we'll keep an eye out. It's also unknown if this edition will be available outside of EB Games.

With the steel book and collector's edition offering different things which one will you choose?

http://www.ebgames.com.au/

Source: http://arkhamcity.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3845

I hope this is true for Europe as well. I already have GK on Blu-ray I rather have Under The Red Hood.

Under The Red Hood was great. Probably the best of the WB Animated films that they've released since they've undertaken the initiative.

It was even better than the comic version. And has the most brutal beginning than any Batman film ever. Highly recommend people watch it.

Under The Red Hood was great. Probably the best of the WB Animated films that they've released since they've undertaken the initiative.

It was even better than the comic version. And has the most brutal beginning than any Batman film ever. Highly recommend people watch it.
I read posts of a few fans criticizing the original comics, but they certainly loved the movie, or that how it's expressed. Being someone who hasn't read the comic version, can I get what is so upsetting about the comics?

My gripe, especially since the follow up stories to it, was how Talia fit into the story. Didn't like that at all. Her hand in...matters (don't want to spoil it for people who don't know what it's about) is greatly minimized.

And, the reason for everything happening in the comics was because of Superboy Prime punching a wall. A universal wall, but still.

The movie made everything that happened, a Batman universe thing. And I guess it's more acceptable to the Bat-fan because it plays by the rules of Batman's universe.

Off the top of my head, since it's been a while since I've read the story arc, those were the major changes I saw.

And, the reason for everything happening in the comics was because of Superboy Prime punching a wall. A universal wall, but still.

I think it was also that Jason Todd should've been a character that remained dead, since it was a fan vote and the fan's voted for him to be killed off.

Actually it was one fan who rigged his phone to vote every fifteen minutes. I actually like his return story, so I'm pleased overall.

At the time there wasn't much negative feedback from Jason returning and there was a huge positive reaction when he was believed to be Hush, for all of one month.

I think it was also that Jason Todd should've been a character that remained dead, since it was a fan vote and the fan's voted for him to be killed off.

Well...there's that.

But, it was handled better than in the comics despite having to scale that wall.

Batman: Under the Red Hood was an amazing DC animated film, but my favorite from those films would still be Superman: Doomsday. But, I will say my highest expectations from those films had to be for UTRH as well, and now I have high expectations for another film that will feature Batman, Justice League: Doom.

i wish the c.e came with year one instead of gotham knight

Anyone listen to the recent Hugo Strange audio tape yet? It has Joker in it.

why couldn't the Collector's Edition include Under the Red Hood? :(

why couldn't the Collector's Edition include Under the Red Hood? :(

I read somewhere else that probably the reason they are including Gotham Knight is because Kevin Conroy voices Batman in it. It makes sense to me, but then again, I don't care because I would never spend $100 on a video game and a statue. Also, I hate soundtracks. So just the game is good enough for me.

i wish the c.e came with year one instead of gotham knight
Now that would be awesome, either way I'm getting both Arkham City and Year One on the same day. I'm seriously thinking about taking off from work that day so that after class I can head straight home and immerse myself into Batman lure.

Steam currently has a sweet deal that I just couldn't pass up on. Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition for only 7,50. I have it already for the PS3, but the improved graphics and all of the challenge maps were worth the really low price.

Steam currently has a sweet deal that I just couldn't pass up on. Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition for only 7,50. I have it already for the PS3, but the improved graphics and all of the challenge maps were worth the really low price.

Nice. I would of done the same thing.

I think Todd should have remained dead as well but the numbers of that voting were pretty tight if I recall correctly.

Over 10,000 votes were cast, with the final vote being 5,343 votes for Jason to die over 5,271 for him to live.

So the character had enough appeal to come back so I can see DC's reasoning but yeah just thought I would point this out.

I think this is one of the few times I'm actually glad a character came back from the dead. I haven't read the comics, but the Red Hood animated Movie was simply awesome.

I think this is one of the few times I'm actually glad a character came back from the dead. I haven't read the comics, but the Red Hood animated Movie was simply awesome.

The Movie is great and thankfully it didn't follow the comics closely especially Winick's Red Hood: The Lost Days, Where Talia plays an instrumental role in the creation and development of Jason's Red Hood persona and had sex with him .

Lost days came out after the movie came out. If I'm not mistaken.

Read the prologue comics, they're good, I really can't wait to get the remaining two issues and then the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"