Batman: Arkham City

In AC I found predator extreme challenges hard. I played New game plus for AO & AC I found AO NGP much better maybe just little easier.

In AC I found predator extreme challenges hard. I played New game plus for AO & AC I found AO NGP much better maybe just little easier.

It is except for the boss fights. Boss fights, especially Deathstroke and Copperhead are much harder than City on New Game Plus I think.

The remote claw just helps a lot in breezing past predator rooms, and the gloves help you a lot once you get them for combat. They are almost like cheats.

I have been replaying AC and have to say, it is better than I remembered.

I agree. It's really the gameplay and all the bells and whistles that really put it over the top. The challenges and Catwoman characters do give it some great replay value, plus the gigantic campaign which all together has about 70 hours of gameplay. Can't think of too many games now that have all that going for it.

70 hours? To beat it completely including all the riddler trophies is probably 30 at the very overexaggerated maximum

It is except for the boss fights. Boss fights, especially Deathstroke and Copperhead are much harder than City on New Game Plus I think.

The remote claw just helps a lot in breezing past predator rooms, and the gloves help you a lot once you get them for combat. They are almost like cheats.

Oh yeah I had so much remote claw. I agree with boss fights in NGP AO they're were harder but overall I think AC one was little harder.

Mr. Freeze boss fight is hard on New Game+

I remember how this game pleasantly surprised me, combat system is more fluid than the one in Arkham Asylum, not too many titans, better boss fights, sliding to open ground vents faster than tapping the run button repeatedly, Catwoman gameplay is lots of fun

This is a title I originally wanted to avoid after personally being really disappointed by Arkham Asylum, glad I played it, laughed a lot at knocking Penguin down, hurting his hands, uppercutting him after kicking his minions early in the game
And Harley Quinn had her share of moments making me laugh

But even more satisfying once I defeated him.

Too bad I couldn't laugh at him falling down
Only being disappointed by the second vial of the cure disappearing

And how did they know the cure was ready? And none of the combatants heard the wall break?

LOL it's a videogame narrative man.

A lot of things about the game are a little far-fetched, but you kind of suspend disbelief in order to go with the way a videogame is formatted.

For example, Ra's Al Ghul is conveniently in Arkham City when Batman needs his blood. A League of Shadows ninja shows up and idiotically leaves a trail for Batman to find Ra's Al Ghul. Lazarus pit has been just under Wonder Tower this whole time.

Well I finally achieved the Gold Revenge trophy and completed all the ranked challenges on Riddler's Revenge. The YouTube vids really helped in developing a strategy for those last two extreme predator rooms which were pretty tricky. The Freeze Grenade is actually very helpful in the predator rooms because it does incapacitate an enemy and doesn't necessarily draw the attention of others. So it really helped to pull off that double line launcher kick medal. It also helps to know that the electric blaster does at least temporarily take out the signal jammer on the signal jammer bad guys.

The key to beating all the combat challenges is easy, it's just spamming the beatdown attack and timing all your counters right because the highest combo count you can get the easier it is to get a higher score. The variations don't really improve your combo rate that fast as much as the higher combo score does.

Now I need to try and get the Silver and Gold achievements for the Campaign challenges, which are harder :( .

LOL it's a videogame narrative man.

A lot of things about the game are a little far-fetched, but you kind of suspend disbelief in order to go with the way a videogame is formatted.

For example, Ra's Al Ghul is conveniently in Arkham City when Batman needs his blood. A League of Shadows ninja shows up and idiotically leaves a trail for Batman to find Ra's Al Ghul. Lazarus pit has been just under Wonder Tower this whole time.
:hehe:
It's why I don't give much care for stories when it comes to video games
Sometimes though, they make me wonder

I'm assuming he's asking for Arkham Knight, just in the wrong thread.

After my hdd in my ps3 died last month I've been replaying all the arkham games and city is by far the best of the bunch. The combo system in AO is almost broken in a way, not being able to counter mid attack is hard to get used to. Asylum is great as well but the city game play is so much better, origins has the best story in my opinion though.

After my hdd in my ps3 died last month I've been replaying all the arkham games and city is by far the best of the bunch. The combo system in AO is almost broken in a way, not being able to counter mid attack is hard to get used to. Asylum is great as well but the city game play is so much better, origins has the best story in my opinion though.
Agreed about Arkham City being the best of the bunch

I still think Arkham Asylum is underrated and had a decent story to tell.

The thing I like most about Arkham Asylum is being successful enough to give way for making 3 more games in the series, 2 of them i really enjoy
My favorite part of the game itself is Scarerow's parts

When I first played Scarecrow parts It was terrifying but been chased by Croc in the sewers was more nerve-wrecking.

I forgot about Croc's part
It's funny I forgot him, cause he's the other best thing about that game

So anyone read the graphical novel and what do you think of it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"