Batman: Arkham City

With the PS4 will soon to be finally be making it way into my life I have begun my mad rush to finish off all my PS3 games that got started but never finished.

Arkham City being one of them, finished this game last night (main story). WOW loved it. I'm unsure on which I preferred between this and the first one but still great game thoroughly enjoyable. My new issue now though is squeezing in the time between now and about 2 weeks time when I finally get my hands on a PS4 to finish off my other games I never quite completed. (GTAV & The Last of us) as well as buying Arkham Origins and beginning and finishing that. (Got to be done, i have heard good things.)

Oh well the challenge is on.

I still get chill from Bruce suiting up. they copied this in Origins DLC with Cold cold heart XE batsuit.

I was reading about AC on Wikipedia and apparently there were rumors about a Zorro inspired skin as a nod to Bob Kane and Batman in the comics being inspired by Zorro but turned out to be a hoax!?!?

I would have ****ing loved that!

Rumor what rumor? If you go to the midnight showing at the Monarch theater, when you pull the sword you get the Zorro skin... and do battle while; flickering on the background screen is Mark of Zorro.

Last edited:
Oh that was a great rumor. There was a picture floating around of Zorro in the same pose as all the other skins in a skin pack. Then there was photo of Zorro in the skin pack.

Oh that was a great rumor. There was a picture floating around of Zorro in the same pose as all the other skins
LOLZ! I might have had something to do with that.:woot:

Oh that was a great rumor. There was a picture floating around of Zorro in the same pose as all the other skins in a skin pack. Then there was photo of Zorro in the skin pack.

I believe it's fan art
Zorroinarkhamcity.jpg

I've been rereading the Unhinged series - after I finished Dini's AC series last night-and it's good stuff. Hope they launch a miniseries for AK.

I remember when that video came out...we all wanted those fight scenes to be in TDKR. Alas...:csad:

OMG this girl is doing all the Catwoman fighting moves from the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwy2RLAPL7k

This pisses me off in the best way.

It was really good and on point. What pisses me off is that WB can't seem to hire proper fight choreographers and stunt people to pull it off. If fans on youtube are doing better at your job for fun than a movie studio, it's so anger-inducing.

Number 12 of all time? I liked the game just fine but that is crazy.

shot in the dark i finished the main story and most of the side missions and Still the Second victim still did not occur:shr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"