Batman Beyond Animated Film Coming to Theatres!!!!

Awesome! Hopefully it'll pave the way for a live action version.
WB will probably wait until after Marvel and/or Sony decides to do a live-action Spider-Man without Peter in the title role.

To me this feels like a reaction to the success of Into the Spider-Verse. But I'm still excited as Batman Beyond is a great concept and the animated series is fantastic. I don't think a live action movie is needed right now as WB first need to have a success Batman film series again.
Dx4m7FrXgAEq3LR.jpg

Warner Animation Group is developing several animated movies..

Lego movie, Jetsons, Funko movie, Dr. Suess, Tom and Jerry, Coyote vs ACME.

Last edited:
Warner Animation Group is developing several animated movies..

Lego movie, Flintstones, Funko movie, Dr. Suess, Tom and Jerry, Coyote vs ACME.

:atp::atp::atp::atp::atp::atp::atp:

@WhoMani

The LEGO Batman Movie:
Domestic: $175,750,384 56.3%
+ Foreign: $136,200,000 43.7%
= Worldwide: $311,950,384

SpiderVerse
Domestic: $170,416,001 50.1%
+ Foreign: $169,771,603 49.9%
= Worldwide: $340,187,604

The Batman movie made more in US than Spidervers, and the WW gross of both films are quite similar, why would i say this is thanks to Spiderverse when they been cashing with them own animated films :whatever:

Had a feeling that was the case. Between the lack of any word from any reputable scoopers, and the atrocious fan-art looking pictures, I didn't hold much belief.

Umberto is like 40/60 i wouldnt trust on his word 100%, rn it seems WB is doing at least 1 DC animated film for theaters per year so

No point in doing this without the original voice cast IMO.

I don’t know how many of you are aware, but this year we’re getting a continuation of the DCAU (JLU in particular) with Justice League vs the Fatal Five. And then in 2017, we got a continuation of BTAS/TNBA with Batman and Harley Quinn. It stands to reason that if this new DTV is successful, that maybe they’ll be willing to revisit another DCAU series , and maybe we could get more DCAU Batman Beyond content. I know I’m hungry for more. I think there are a lot more stories to tell. That series actually feels the ripest for a continuation.

If they’re going to do a theatrically released Batman Beyond movie then it needs to be live action and star Michael Keaton. If it’s animated, I’m just going to wish that Conroy and Friedle and the rest of the gang were back. This concept art looks like ****. I realize that if it’s actually real, it’s very preliminary art, but yikes. I hope they scrap this and give fans what they really want. This would feel so unsatisfying.

I don’t know how many of you are aware, but this year we’re getting a continuation of the DCAU (JLU in particular) with Justice League vs the Fatal Five. And then in 2017, we got a continuation of BTAS/TNBA with Batman and Harley Quinn. It stands to reason that if this new DTV is successful, that maybe they’ll be willing to revisit another DCAU series , and maybe we could get more DCAU Batman Beyond content. I know I’m hungry for more. I think there are a lot more stories to tell. That series actually feels the ripest for a continuation.

If they’re going to do a theatrically released Batman Beyond movie then it needs to be live action and star Michael Keaton. If it’s animated, I’m just going to wish that Conroy and Friedle and the rest of the gang were back. This concept art looks like ****. I realize that if it’s actually real, it’s very preliminary art, but yikes. I hope they scrap this and give fans what they really want. This would feel so unsatisfying.
I think having Keaton voice old man Bruce and Conroy voicing the younger Batman via flashbacks would work. I'd rather a cg animated movie than the DCAU stuff. We've seen the DCAU Batman Beyond done many times before, and it's been done with fantastic justice. I want a newer take on futurstic Gotham city shown to us through a different medium. A fresh start would also give the creators an opportunity to keep what they want from the DCAU version and add, change or omit anything they don't want.

I'm still holding out hope for a live-action adaptation someday. I think Vision provides the perfect template for how to do the mask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"