Batman/Bruce Wayne Casting Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Olyphant is great but I can’t see him as Batman. He’d be a great Roland Deschain if that Dark Tower TV series ever happens though.

It's like saying Jake Gyllenhaal is a terrible actor because he was in Bubbleboy...

Touche. Though isn't that like "cult status" now?

If you guys wanna see him in action watch Prince of Persia. Or suspense action, watch him in Source Code.

I'm biased as he's my favorite actor, but he really is among the best of his generation. He never disappoints with a performance. Even that wacky role he had in the S Korean Netflix film from last summer.

if they don't go with Gyllenhaal, colored me confused.

I really don't know who'd they give the role to.

Just like when Affleck got the role in 2013, I was shocked. I've no clue who else was in the running back then, but it was a real surprise. But not many 6'2 guys with charisma and acting talent in the industry. Not saying Affleck is on the level of a Bale/Gyllenhaal, but Dogma/Chasing Amy/Gone Girl/Hollywoodland, he can certainly act.

He can act, sure, but only as the *****e goofus. He's dramatically ******ed.

iLLVM3k.gif

If Reeves wants to continue the older Batman thing, then George Clooney would be a great choice.

If Reeves wants to continue the older Batman thing, then George Clooney would be a great choice.

Given a proper director at the helm, I think Clooney would actually make quite a Dark Knight Returns Batman.

Come on shauner, we know you're a hater, but why you gotta hate on Clooney?

Like Affleck, Clooney is only good in comedies.
Every dramatic performance is exactly the same as the last one. Its like their tone Deaf.

Breh, if you gonna create another account to still troll, eh, don't make it that obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"