Batman/Bruce Wayne Casting Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark coloring and square jaws, got it. ;)
Sigh. Length and width of skull is similar as is the chin; hair color, complexion, eyebrows, forehead size, etc. Yeah, they're a similar type. I didn't say they were identical twins. By all means, though, carry on with the condescension.

Sigh. Length and width of skull is similar as is the chin; hair color, complexion, eyebrows, forehead size, etc. Yeah, they're a similar type. I didn't say they were identical twins. By all means, though, carry on with the condescension.
They just look absolutely nothing alike to me. Different eye colors (GG's are lighter and more greenish), completely opposite shaped noses (GG's got a big ol' Roman nose, RM's got a cute little button one), mouths, eyebrow shapes, different skin tones, etc. But we see what we see. :)

They just look absolutely nothing alike to me. Different eye colors (GG's are lighter and more greenish), completely opposite shaped noses, mouths, eyebrow shapes, different skin tones, etc. But we see what we see. :)
Absolutely nothing?? Okay then.

I've literally exhausted my list and I cannot think of any other names to throw out.

14maoroba9f21.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back