Batman Casting poll - in hindsight

I'd love a JL movie with Keaton :D

That would be so insane that it probably would work. Haha, he looked like he was 90 in the mini-series "The Company". He was a really good Batman, even with the height-thing.

But more realisticly speaking, I want a new actor for the part in JL. The JL-consept does not fit the Nolan-universe at all. I can't see Batman Begins and imagine that there is a Wonder Woman or Superman in that universe.

But I won't complain if Bale does it. A great actor and he's doing a good Batman.

I think a JL film with Keaton would be fan-freakin-tastic. You need to revise the poll and add him in!

:brucebat:

What PCP pipes are you guys smoking?

How in the world would Keaton in a JL movie work in today's age? dude's almost 60! Even if you wanted a Kingdom Come style JL I dont think he would work.

How in the world would Keaton in a JL movie work in today's age? dude's almost 60! Even if you wanted a Kingdom Come style JL I dont think he would work.

I have no idea how they could make it work. That's why I wan't to see it :D

This is how he looked in 1998:

dm2.jpg

Heres a photo from 2005:

breckin_meyer12.jpg

why not?

With all the Batman-films out there now (six-seven), it would be a treat to see them give us an old Batman. Because he does get old eventually. So that could be a nice twist, with him being a crime-fighter for 20 years and then taking the new superheroes under his wing (or under his supervision, without them knowing of course. A little bat-paranoia is good for the story).

Why go the traditional route? Let's have a Batman when he's no longer in his prime-time. (Waiting for the Bale-fans to whine about that movie to be made in 20 years with a 50-year old Bale....) :D

I'd take an 57 year old Keaton over a 21-year old Hammer. It would be a nice twist.

With all the Batman-films out there now (six-seven), it would be a treat to see them give us an old Batman. Because he does get old eventually. So that could be a nice twist, with him being a crime-fighter for 20 years and then taking the new superheroes under his wing (or under his supervision, without them knowing of course. A little bat-paranoia is good for the story).

Why go the traditional route? Let's have a Batman when he's no longer in his prime-time. (Waiting for the Bale-fans to whine about that movie to be made in 20 years with a 50-year old Bale....) :D

I'd take an 57 year old Keaton over a 21-year old Hammer. It would be a nice twist.

^ Everything he said.

I say wait for Bale and Bruce Timm and co.

Even though i would love bale as bats for jla it is probably not going to happen if jla happen soons or a couple yrs from now.

Good post. Totally agree.

I say Bale for all the dramatic scenes and then somehow gracefully cut to Keaten for scenes where he is crashing through a sky-light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"