BvS Batman casting thread for Man Of Steel 2 - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also could Clooney have done well with a serious script and direction of Nolan? I think so.

Even this guy?

chriskleinreunion__span.jpg

:hrt: man crush.

Not ADAMANTLY AGAINST Brolin as Batman, but I do love Keaton. I'm just kind of "I'll believe it if I see it....i guess....kind of...I'm hoping here, Snyder..." with all these names.

i retract my statement about Armitage being ugly, after googling him, he's a decent looking guy, and has the Bat darkness in his eyes.

I think my choices in order would be Brolin, Manganiello, Gosling, Armitage, Goode, and Martini

Also could Clooney have done well with a serious script and direction of Nolan? I think so.

I think absolutely. He'd have been great. :up:

Even with the performance he gave, I still prefer him to Kilmer. (and B&R to Batman Forever)

Clooney would be able to have a killer voice. And do the playboy Bruce persona effortlessly.

WHY HIRE THE RIGHT ACTOR AT THE WORST POSSIBLE TIME?

Watch everyone be wrong and Sam Worthington gets cast or something lol

Yep. I bet WB is keeping their top choice under wraps. They somehow kept Henry Cavill a secret all the way through. He may have been a fan favorite for Superman, but there were NO rumors regarding Cavill even being considered by the filmmakers. I remember the rumors regarding Matthew Goode, Jon Hamm, and Armie Hammer. In fact, shortly before Cavill was cast in January 2011 there was a strong rumor that Joe Manganello was probably going to get the role. I think WB is leaking these names to purposely mislead everyone and then when the choice is announced everyone will be "shocked" :shock

:yay:

I said it in the other thread, but one of the reasons I'm not concerned about Brolin and his age is because I really think WB is going to give Batman a sidekick in the new franchise. Brolin or whatever older actor they may get won't have to do all the heavy lifting.

Channing Tatum and Sam Worthington as Bizarro World's Finest. :awesome:

Cavill's name was definitely not on any lists that came out.

Hey....what if.....George Clooney played him again? But this time under Snyder directing.

Hahaha....would people flip or what?

I said it in the other thread, but one of the reasons I'm not concerned about Brolin and his age is because I really think WB is going to give Batman a sidekick in the new franchise. Brolin or whatever older actor they may get won't have to do all the heavy lifting.

So it's Batman, Robin, and Superman?

I mean, that kind of thing happens in comics, I'm sure..but on film..

My choices are
a) Bale
b) Bomer
c) Jensen Ackles

Apart from them, no one. Impossible to cast someone with enough charisma here.
Some could be the villains, but not the heroes.
And everyone seem to search for a guy with a dangerous look in his eyes -_-"
I've said many times we won't even see the eyes -_-"
So if I have to choose a chin, it's Bomer again.

worlds-finest-poster-superman-batman.jpg

Are we really gonna have to wait till November to find out who's cast? I woulda thought we'd find out in less than a month.

^ You work for the CW? ;)

I'm fairly certain that you DO see the eyes for Batman.

Eh, Clooney's not going to happen so I don't even see why I should engage in a "what if" regarding it.

Yep. I bet WB is keeping their top choice under wraps. They somehow kept Henry Cavill a secret all the way through. He may have been a fan favorite for Superman, but there were NO rumors regarding Cavill even being considered by the filmmakers. I remember the rumors regarding Matthew Goode, Jon Hamm, and Armie Hammer. In fact, shortly before Cavill was cast in January 2011 there was a strong rumor that Joe Manganello was probably going to get the role. I think WB is leaking these names to purposely mislead everyone and then when the choice is announced everyone will be "shocked" :shock

:yay:
It better be someone most of the fans can get behind, that was so magical about Bale and Cavill getting their respective roles. :(

My choices are
a) Bale
b) Bomer
c) Jensen Ackles

Apart from them, no one. Impossible to cast someone with enough charisma here.
Some could be the villains, but not the heroes.
And everyone seem to search for a guy with a dangerous look in his eyes -_-"
I've said many times we won't even see the eyes -_-"
So if I have to choose a chin, it's Bomer again.

worlds-finest-poster-superman-batman.jpg

Matt ***** and Jensen Cackles.

:facepalm:

good-grief-charlie-brown.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"