Batman or Superman

Batman is just a cry baby boy still mourning over the death of is parent ,when is he going to get over it ?
Superman never really mourn over Krypton !
It's obvious for me !
beside those "bad" man franchise and those "brats" fan made me hate the character soooo much now.

For thee Batman fans enjoy
post24.jpg

JusticePlagueofAmerica.jpg

image005.jpg

What? Are you trying to prove you're gay or something?

no that Batman has issues with keeping little boys around he has that Jackson thing going on with little boys and you say Batman is better then Superman atleast Superman never put him self in this positon.

This is not the first time it was brought up. Back in the 40's when congress tried to get rid of comics they said the same thing.

I think I have more of the "morals" of Superman but I do like Batman more.

UltimateSuperman said:
You bastard. Going into the Batboards, and stealing our embarrassing Batman pictures...you should be ashamed. :mad:

;)

Seriously though, UltimateSuperman, you are indeed an idiot. I'd even go as far as calling you a "Bat-troll." You can't deny it.

Anyway, i'd probably want to be Superman(because of all the insane abilities n such), but i am more of a Batman. Superman is too unrealistically good-natured and "clean." To me, it's very annoying.

"Bat-troll."

Indeed his is. He's probably affriad or in denial that deep down in side he likes Batman too. That he actually finds something appealing about the character. Or perhaps he can't grasp the concept of the character, and instead of trying to understand the character, he would rather just bad-mouth it to no end. OR perhaps he's just really jealous from mere fact that Batman's a more interesting character with a conflict. Where Superman.. there is no conflict.;) Whatever the case, I like both characters. But Batman has always been my favorite. I feel no need to visit the Superman boards and lambast the character just to make the one of my choosing look better.:rolleyes:

Batman's a better character

But with his Rouge of Villians

he Just whoops Supe's a**

Im p***ed that they put Superman at the front of the JL Logo...

UltimateSuperman said:
no that Batman has issues with keeping little boys around he has that Jackson thing going on with little boys and you say Batman is better then Superman atleast Superman never put him self in this positon.

Sure he hasn't...
supermanbatmanrobin.jpg

I am not ashame to admit that I do like Batman the reason I poke fun at him so much because there are many of you Batman fanboys who think Batman can beat anyone with the prep time. Other then that I think Batman is great second to Superman.

UltimateSuperman said:
I am not ashame to admit that I do like Batman the reason I poke fun at him so much because there are many of you Batman fanboys who think Batman can beat anyone with the prep time. Other then that I think Batman is great second to Superman.
You do realize all the prep-tim stuff is joking around, right? The reason Batman fans think Batman can beat Superman is...he has. :o

Batman is the cooler character but there are just so many really interesting stories you can write around him. With Superman it's almost infinite whether it be in the comics or in the animated tv shows. Even in the movies Superman has gotten the upper hand in terms of storytelling.

Go God Go! said:
You do realize all the prep-tim stuff is joking around, right? The reason Batman fans think Batman can beat Superman is...he has. :o
And you do realize most of the time I and joking only sometimes I like to piss off Bat-Fans most of the time I could care less about which one is better.

bats, but only because of the supermen that give me that sense of balance. my own concept of a perfect world depresses the hell out of me and without a clark to remind bruce of the light that exists within everyone, including himself, the batman ideology would either lead to an out of control depression or need to be abandoned in favour of something totally new - an even scarier concept.

yes i'm batman, but only because of the supermen, and i thank you all for being there.

batman first and only......but never without superman!I can't imagine one without the other one.4 me they are the 2 faces of the same coin...and I choose the side depending of my mood: I can't be always superman-like and it's easier to be brooding and dark...but not always.Personnally I voted Superman but I'm both!

Well you might have to get use to seeing one with outh the other if DC doesn't settle this law suit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"