BvS Batman Physique Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are the worst pictures of that group taken yesterday. Ben is definitely still in the bulking stage as well.

I cannot stop laughing at how every picture of him is so scrutinized. I'd feel bad for him if he weren't an uber successful millionare with beautiful kids and a hot wife.

Maybe we won't get a shirtless scene of Affleck after all. Especially with the "tired, weary" characteristic, it wouldn't be surprising if his body reflected that. No longer the lean mean fighting machine at the peak of human fitness? I would personally hate that as we JUST saw that in TDKR.

They might just save those parts of the shoot t'il mid-to-end of schedule like they did with cavills scenes.

Maybe we won't get a shirtless scene of Affleck after all. Especially with the "tired, weary" characteristic, it wouldn't be surprising if his body reflected that. No longer the lean mean fighting machine at the peak of human fitness? I would personally hate that as we JUST saw that in TDKR.

Affleck's trainer promised 'huge and ripped', so hopefully that plan hasn't changed.

Well, if we see Ben growing out his beard, we may need to start worrying...a tired and worn out Batman, anyone? :oldrazz:

I can't decide - Cast Away Batman or Duck Dynasty Batman...
3068780-0918087333-Bruce.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

BATMAN DOES NOT EAT PIZZA!!!

I would have to picture him close to ufc champ chris weidman. Not huge like a body builder

I just noticed on the JLA 'toon, his stats were 6' 3", 240lbs. That's always about how I pictured him: not extraordinarily tall or heavy, but with a much larger frame than the average man.

I just noticed on the JLA 'toon, his stats were 6' 3", 240lbs. That's always about how I pictured him: not extraordinarily tall or heavy, but with a much larger frame than the average man.

that's a big dude

I would have to picture him close to ufc champ chris weidman. Not huge like a body builder

Weidman, at 6' 185 tops, looks to be in great physical condition, but he definitely looks like a slender middleweight. Affleck already looks far bigger and more imposing physically, and I expect he will only look even more-so by filming time.
I see the younger batman as more of the wear you down middleweight, but the older seasoned batman is a bit thicker and tends to drop you as fast as possible with the least number of hits.

The ideal Batman physique would likely look something like Crossfit champion Rich Froning. A strong balance of strength, speed, and agility. "The fittest man in the world".

rich-froning-1-620x507.jpg

froning.jpg

Yeah, agreed... pretty much like that with about 8 more inches of height, and yep that's doable for Ben's frame easily.

Shoot he just needs a tad more size on his TheTown showing and he'll be right there.
blake-lively-ben-affleck-levis-the-town.jpeg

Affleck looks awesome there. If he looks like that, i 'll be thrilled. I just wish he was directing it ; )

Yeah, agreed... pretty much like that with about 8 more inches of height, and yep that's doable for Ben's frame easily.

Shoot he just needs a tad more size on his TheTown showing and he'll be right there.
blake-lively-ben-affleck-levis-the-town.jpeg

Batman tapped Superman's mum AND Green Lantern's girlfriend.

I think his Town physique would be perfectly fine for Batman. If he adds more muscle then cool.

and Lois Lane, Black Widow, Gwen Stacy, and Uhura from Star Trek.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"