Batman, Spider-man, Superman & Storm lead Comic Vine's Top 100 Superheroes 2012

Seems to be like CBR votes, a blog entry encourages members to vote and they cast their thoughts, listing their top 10, each character by rank gets more points
1. 10 points
2. 9 points
Etc

The character getting more points is ranked higher

each comic vine member has 5 votes to use. he or she can give all 5 votes to one character or 1 point each or however he/she divides the votes.

The Storm fans on CV are insane so no wonder she's #4. I love her though, so I'm not complaining! I voted for Wonder Woman, Barbara Gordon, Emma Frost and Jason Todd

The Storm fans on CV are insane so no wonder she's #4. I love her though, so I'm not complaining! I voted for Wonder Woman, Barbara Gordon, Emma Frost and Jason Todd

are you a comic vine member too?

There's about 10 names on there that I would never count as "superheroes". But who am I to tell them that The Doctor isn't a superhero? The same guy who would tell them that Constantine, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Finn, Deadpool, Rorchach, Optimus Prime and Dredd aren't, that's who.

You forgot Dream.

That is a seriously loose definition for "superhero" they're using.

I would say that the Doctor is a superhero, same with Skywalker and Prime.

I'd debate on whether or not the Hulk is a superhero, though. Honestly, there needs to be a third definition, like superneutral or something, for characters like Hulk, Godzilla and the like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"