Batman, Spider-man, Superman & Storm lead Comic Vine's Top 100 Superheroes 2012

Seems to be like CBR votes, a blog entry encourages members to vote and they cast their thoughts, listing their top 10, each character by rank gets more points
1. 10 points
2. 9 points
Etc

The character getting more points is ranked higher

each comic vine member has 5 votes to use. he or she can give all 5 votes to one character or 1 point each or however he/she divides the votes.

The Storm fans on CV are insane so no wonder she's #4. I love her though, so I'm not complaining! I voted for Wonder Woman, Barbara Gordon, Emma Frost and Jason Todd

The Storm fans on CV are insane so no wonder she's #4. I love her though, so I'm not complaining! I voted for Wonder Woman, Barbara Gordon, Emma Frost and Jason Todd

are you a comic vine member too?

There's about 10 names on there that I would never count as "superheroes". But who am I to tell them that The Doctor isn't a superhero? The same guy who would tell them that Constantine, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Finn, Deadpool, Rorchach, Optimus Prime and Dredd aren't, that's who.

You forgot Dream.

That is a seriously loose definition for "superhero" they're using.

I would say that the Doctor is a superhero, same with Skywalker and Prime.

I'd debate on whether or not the Hulk is a superhero, though. Honestly, there needs to be a third definition, like superneutral or something, for characters like Hulk, Godzilla and the like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"