• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Batman:The Animated Series Tribute Thread

Oh and I just noticed I said the wrong time anyway...not that it matters...I said 10:00PM for me when that is actually when Justice League is on. :O

For me BTAS is on at 11:00PM on Boomerang.

HI JASON!!
00000005.gif

*runs away*

come join us in the celebration of all things BTAS!!

Catwoman pwns all...
batman8.jpg

you just keep finding new ways to make my soul die a little

actually
if you're going to slowly kill me at least use proper spelling.

you and the edit button are good friends i see.

that's one of the best lines, i don't know if i'd say best episodes.

I wonder if Bruce Timm, and company, will go on over to the Marvel universe and try their hand at that. They could do a variety of JLU-esque Marvel series. Start-off with single character shows, and work their way up to organized super-hero leagues like the Avengers, X-Men, S.H.I.E.l.D, and others. Build on the same formula from the DC universe. And maybe someday, join those two universes.

I have seen sketches of Timm's Spider-Man but it would be cool to see him do an X-Men series. But I hope they do the X-Men from that old show (with Nightcrawler, Dazzler, Colosus, etc.) or at least a good mix up mutants.

IzzyJG99 said:
In all honesty if he was given the chance to do a Marvel show...he'd probably do more for Marvel Comics than Stan Lee's done. DC's been exposed to kids more thoroughly through shows than Marvel has. Marvel could use that exposure, but oh, wait...I hate marvel.

Ya. A lot of people got into Batman from Timm's old cartoons in the 90s. And now, even though some of us do not like it more younger kids are getting into Batman with that Kids WB show The Batman. Marvel needs to take some notes. :p

newwaveboy87 said:

I love that design for Freeze they used in the first BTAS but what I did not like is in the episodes his gloves and boots were purple.

I love Bruce Timms drawings and paintings, especially his harley quinn pics.:up:
44gotham.jpg

timm_harley.JPG

harivy01-thumb.jpg

BT1.jpg

Since appearently this thread is turning into also a picture thread in honor of BTAS here we go:

timm_joker_2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"