BvS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Easter Eggs

R.I.P. Dick Grayson.
[/SPOILER]
Do you think is a trick by Snyder or
he faked his death or they change Dick for Todd or they would change the names on post production and is a Snyder trick to troll the fans :woot:[/SPOILER]

I am not sure what to think to tell you the truth. At first I thought it could be that Snyder was messing with us, but then the more I thought of it, the more dead Dick Grayson seemed to make sense. We heard rumors of dead Jason Todd (and dead Robin would explain Batman being, as Roven said, "very rough"), but it would be too complicated to introduce two Robins in one single film, so they could have just decided to kill Grayson, the first and only Robin, instead. That is at least what I am inclined to believe right now.

Where is the Robin suit hanging? I watched the trailer tons of times but can't see it

Where is the Robin suit hanging? I watched the trailer tons of times but can't see it

During that close up of Bruce Wayne scene. There's clearly a suit behind him, but there's no way you can tell if it's a Robin suit or a just another Batsuit.

The question mark is green. Definitely a nod to Riddler. And I think this means the major easter egg is on this scene. A riddle.

Y7wRgsB.jpg

Can someone read what is written in red on the second pillar?

'Afrodite' :sly:

The question mark is green. Definitely a nod to Riddler. And I think this means the major easter egg is on this scene. A riddle.

Y7wRgsB.jpg
I see Drunk Punx written underneath the question mark.

During that close up of Bruce Wayne scene. There's clearly a suit behind him, but there's no way you can tell if it's a Robin suit or a just another Batsuit.

I thought it looked like a statue. Maybe it's Robin's memorial in the Batcave.

'Afrodite' :sly:

that was the first thing that i saw too, and it means a lot of you realise that wonder woman - amazon warrior - will appear in the movie.

remember, aphrodite is the greek goddess of "love, beauty, pleasure, and procreation [ hump-hump ].

Aphrodite was one of several Gods who gifted Princess Diana of the Amazons and allowed her to become Wonder Woman.

so.....that's not a small easter egg.

surprised me that it took so many replies to see another poster posting this.

obviously the question mark is a riddler reference and anybody simply reading it as 'just a question mark' really has no sense of how making movies and easter eggs work. a tonne of time is spend on scene prep, how anybody can believe such a thing is accidental is beyond me.

and yes, it's even green and has that typical riddler-shape to it.

really really really impatient for this movie.

If Clay did it, then he has the right to say that he tagged an abandoned building in Detroit.

Y7wRgsB.jpg

Can someone read what is written in red on the second pillar?

Doesn't that see "Enos" as well right under that?

Didn't someone crack it saying it's the number '300' on the russian missile/spacecraft that Supes' holding?

I just read Superman Red Son yesterday and I realized that the \S/ armbands that those soldiers were wearing in the teaser was a reference to Red Son.
2301375-superman_museum_red_son_001.jpg

"Gotham by Gaslight" it would appear:

BatmanGaslight-thumb-500x281-150831.jpg

0FOWeFd.gif

Remember the "Keep Calm and Call Batman" easter egg from Man of Steel?

gkRJKVw.jpg

The new trailer reveals that the poster is in the Wayne Building, and who do we see looking at the building as it goes down? Bruce Wayne talking to someone on the phone.

bTLrZ59.png

Yeah, that is uncannily coincidental.

And also quite stupid of Bruce to put that poster in "Wayne Financial". :woot:

He's going for the Clark Kent approach, make it so painfully obvious that everyone brushes it off. Hiding in plain sight :word:

We've had two trailers and plenty to discuss. Which moments in the trailer do you believe are influenced/Inspired by a particular comicbook page, issue, story or cover?

For example:

d8zpjAS.jpg

tumblr_nn33943jjz1qjw1rjo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nn33943jjz1qjw1rjo3_1280.jpg

This is really for those that read the comics.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"