• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

BvS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Merchandise - Part 4

Wow. Really shocked no one is discussing the now revealed "mystery" figure.

s-l1600.jpg

What in the actual......
Seriously?

Wow.

What is that bat creature even from? It's not the parademons. Saw the movie twice and don't know what it's from.

Everything about this movie and surrounding it has disappointed. Jesus.

It would've made more sense for Mattel to have a Knightmare Superman soldier to square up against Knightmare Batman and the TRU exclusive Knightmare Superman.

And god forbid a collect and connect giant Doomsday figure. Which would've been awesome. Not a meaningless grapple gun.

No.. It looks more like the unimportant bat thing that had a 2 second dream cameo that contributed absolutely nothing of significance to the entire film. More of a wtf moment and should have been named "One of Snyder's many annoying dream sequences Bat character".
HAHA!! perfection

Found something new tonight at Walmart, 1:64 scale, comes with a stand.

2m7b2h5.jpg

31" Batman!

I saw a few of these last week and I think I'm going to pick one up.

There's not much in the way of articulation, but the detail is solid.

I found manbat and luthor at Walmart *shudders*

I made three trips today, target toysrus and then went to Wally on a whim and got lucky.
and now my collection is complete. Hahahahah

And so ends my several hundreds of dollars on BVS and begins SS. Just need my HT batman to show up and I'll be done.

Was thinking about picking it up myself. The Walmart near me has one for $20
31" Batman!

I saw a few of these last week and I think I'm going to pick one up.

There's not much in the way of articulation, but the detail is solid.

So ive gone to every Target, Walmart, Barnes & Noble store for weeks hoping to spot the coloring/activity books and nada, zilch, zero, is there even a novelization coming out for it?

I know the coloring books are out since ive seen pictures online but I want to actually walk into a store and purchase them.

Suicide Squad has Batman (in same costume), so if the movie is well received, people will buy Bats figure and sales will go up a bit, not to mention the next DC movie after that is Wonder Woman (which also has WW in same costume), which will give a boost to WW actions figure sales as well.

Suicide Squad has Batman (in same costume), so if the movie is well received, people will buy Bats figure and sales will go up a bit, not to mention the next DC movie after that is Wonder Woman (which also has WW in same costume), which will give a boost to WW actions figure sales as well.

I'm not sure SS will help the BvS merch sales that much. The problem that I'm seeing with the products right now is that they're kid-centric. Many of the toys are cheap and gimmick-heavy. There's a disconnection between those for whom the toys seem to be made and those for whom the movie was made. BvS wasn't designed for young kids, and Suicide Squad will be even less so.

From some references that I've seen online, Mattel is actually getting big returns with the DC Super Hero Girls line. That makes sense since the show and its subsequent products are in tune with its audience. Likewise, I expect the Hot Toys Batman vs Superman and Suicide Squad offerings to be hits with premium figure collectors.

But figures like this?

https://www.amazon.com/Batman-Super...72639-9890840?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

I have a feeling only a small percentage of comic book readers and fans of DC animated shows are going to buy products like this.

Last edited:
What is that bat creature even from? It's not the parademons. Saw the movie twice and don't know what it's from.

Everything about this movie and surrounding it has disappointed. Jesus.

It would've made more sense for Mattel to have a Knightmare Superman soldier to square up against Knightmare Batman and the TRU exclusive Knightmare Superman.

And god forbid a collect and connect giant Doomsday figure. Which would've been awesome. Not a meaningless grapple gun.

Shush!

This Bat figure might lead to a "Paralyzed Wayne Enterprises Employee" figure

Picked up the 31" Massive Big Fig for $20 at walmart
kX4UDgr.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back