BvS Batman Vs Superman Manips & Art - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's due to the colour profile of the picture it happens a lot on Amazon.
Even in the trailers though. Particularly this shot -
batman-v-superman-04.jpg

Well I still think the Batman action figure looks awesome and better than Affleck in the suit. As for the Superman figure, I still think Henry Cavill looks better.

Sounds like one big subplot to me. :cwink:

Owwwwwwwwwh yis Adeel of Steel always does good ****

poster by Adeel of Steel.

12308431_988816231178523_8771432936358035748_n.jpg

Never been a fan of this weaker and awkward looking flight pose. It's always looked stronger and more natural when the arm raised is opposite to the knee raised. Like the natural motion of running. Just like throwing a punch (Or throwing anything honestly), your back leg bares most of the weight and brings most power. They jack this up a lot with The Flash promo pics. Just so funny looking. Lol

batman-v-superman-04.jpg

It doesn't look all that pink to me here. A matter of fact, it looks darker red given that it's in shadows.

Anyway, the suit seems to be largely influenced by different light, similarly to MOS one. I actually rather like this, makes it more interesting.

batman-v-superman-04.jpg

Light reflection due to metal coating on the shield. They did the same on Man of Steel :

1448811340-manofsteel-06.jpg

The hue is slightly different but completely normal since it is a different lighting set and we have a new cinematographer (the colour grading is different) at the helm.

It's easy to make it more pronounced.

Last edited:
I have a request. Can someone manip that classic hair curl into Superman hair?

Adeel your Artwork is stunning! i mean i picture seeing this as a poster to promote the hell outta this film! :D

Adeel your Artwork is stunning! i mean i picture seeing this as a poster to promote the hell outta this film! :D

Thanks buddy, glad you liked it. Yea it works for the character of Superman, also shows the contrast between him and Batman. Like Lex said: Day vs Night.

I'm new to this manip thing. This is like my 3rd one I've ever made so hope it isn't that hard on eyes lol.

OMAC fun.

mrs70y.jpg

This is one of the best I've seen so far.

batman_v_superman_wallpaper_05_1080p_by_loganchico-d98a12i.jpg

This too, but it's too dark and it's barely noticeable.

batman_v_superman__2016____trinity_poster_b_by_camw1n-d98pgiq.jpg

Thanks. For some reason the curl makes him look younger, It kinda looks like his hairline is receding when his hair is slicked back like that.

somebody should add flash aquaman and cyborg in this manip

Yeah that one really shows the contrast of Bats and Supes. As they say a picture is worth 1000 words.

Played around with the colors a little. I think this one looks better...
hBwQZFU.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"