BvS Batman Vs Superman Manips & Art - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great WW fanart :)
wonder_woman_dawn_of_justice_fanart_poster_by_jeffery10-d8tud9y.jpg
[/IMG]
GHm4eXP.jpg
I didn't even mean for the edges to look like Bats, they just do :)

Collaboration in a way between antoineflemming and myself.

From this:
GWSfpNN.jpg

to this:
AutJFTP.jpg

For those of you who want to use it for manips. :)

Last edited:
It does look really odd...and the green, I'm not digging the green

Eh Maybe is saying that these promo art pics are being exhibited at the Licensing Expo, can anyone confirm this?

Eh Maybe is saying that these promo art pics are being exhibited at the Licensing Expo, can anyone confirm this?

With the pics that were released from the expo yesterday and nobody took pics of them I find it hard to believe

From this:
GWSfpNN.jpg

to this:
AutJFTP.jpg

Absolutely Amazing, This has to be the most excited I have ever been for a film.
Henry, Ben, Gal, even Jason (I know not pictured) look absolutely perfect.
Best live action super suits in my opinion ever and love the updated Aquaman suit as well.

From this:
GWSfpNN.jpg

to this:
AutJFTP.jpg

I went back and re-added brightness and contrast to WonderGal's face and Batfleck's suit:

0nkc4p.jpg

I just don't understand - if these multiple pieces are in fact studio-commissioned and legit, what's the point? Where would they use these in their marketing campaign...they aren't selling a comic or even an animated feature...it's a live-action film! Photos of the actors as the characters are what will make the connection for the GA imo. Am I wrong here? With that said...I don't think any of these are studio driven. Pretty good artistically, but fan art imo.

I just don't understand - if these multiple pieces are in fact studio-commissioned and legit, what's the point? Where would they use these in their marketing campaign...

These promo art will be used for the official merchandising, like smartphone cases, stickers, bags and backpacks, can hugger, T-shirts, lunch boxes, et cetera.

They did the exact same thing with MoS, using that kind of comic book art style.

These promo art will be used for the official merchandising, like smartphone cases, stickers, bags and backpacks, can hugger, T-shirts, lunch boxes, et cetera.

They did the exact same thing with MoS, using that kind of comic book art style.

Gotcha. Guess I didn't really catch any of the MoS line art stuff. I saw mostly the MoS "S" crest for T-shirts and the more realistic individual character promo art (like what we've gotten for the trinity over the last month or two) for like birthday party supplies and other kids items.

Official or not, I am getting sick of the armored batsuit, to be honest.

Hardly.

Give me more of the normal batsuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"