Batman Vs. Wolverine?

Yeah, but that's a two way street. To Batman fans, Wolverine fans are living in a fantasy world. And honestly, it's not what we "think" as much as what we've "seen". Sorry, but as a matter of fact; Batman HAS pulled off a large amount of victories making him indeed one of the "greatest, most invincible" heroes of all...he's certainly not lost half as many fights as Wolverine has. Hell, Wolverine got punked by Mariko's 70 year old father, lol.

And of course we shouldn't examine who would win by who has fought the toughtest opponents, because then you'd have no choice but to concede that Batman has the greater chance of walking away from this scenario as the victor.

Wolverine is no doubt, the most inconsistent character in comics. His first appearance he goes toe to toe with The Hulk, then get clobbered by one of the Ani-Men during his second appearance? What's up with THAT?

"Come on now", yourself.

^^ ya, wolverine is pretty inconsistent, really, it would all depend on the situation the heros where placed in if they decide to battle, I think both could win in a given situation.

I think that Batman would win because wolverine has some week points that few fans ever think about but Batman definitley would.
First, Wolverine will kill, but not without cause, unless he is in a beserker rage. That makes the quick ambush and "snickt" ending to the fight unlikley.
Second, wolverines admantuim skeleton can be a disadvantage against a thinking opponent. Metal conducts electricity, there fore a high voltage attack will be much more effective than any normal attack.
Third, the position of wolverines claws. becuse of where wolverines claws pop out on his hands, If batman can slap a pair of tight cuffs on him, wolverine can't cut them off.
Batman has a lot more advantages than you'd think he would, due to tactical thinking.

Master Bruce said:
Batman is smarter,Wolverine is stronger.

Its a question of brains vs. brawn.

Now,consider some people that Batman has fought:

Bane,Clayface,Killer Croc,and Superman.

Hes WON against these guys,and all of them are arguably stronger than he is.

Using that logic ALONE,I'd say Batman wins.

those are just little tales

if the situation was somehow brought to reality batman wouldn't stand a chance

:unishr:

My Take - Batman would probably lose the first fight because, even though he is such a good fighter and quick on his feet, Wolverine is almost unbeatable with all of his goods. But Batman would win every fight after that. If Batman knows that Wolverine is now a threat to him, he will never be unprepaired again in normal circumstances.:joker:

Good post. IF Batman survives the 1st fight, he'd most likely win from that point on.

What the hell, Batman can't even beat the Hulk. Wolverine already beat the Hulk. Batman doesn't even stand a chance against Krillen from Dbz, who is probably the weakest Dbz character. Ryu and Ken from Street fighter can easily beat Batman. Wolverine would beat both Ryu and Ken at the same time. Batman doesn't stand a chance against many superheroes.

Infinity9999x said:
:wolverine :batman: OK who wins in a fight Batman or Wolverine? Personally I think Wolverine would if they were just in a hand to hand smackdown, but i Batman had enough time or knew he was going to fight Wolverine he'd win cuz he'd cook up sumthing.

Bat's would kick his ass. :batman:

MobiusX said:
What the hell, Batman can't even beat the Hulk. Wolverine already beat the Hulk. Batman doesn't even stand a chance against Krillen from Dbz, who is probably the weakest Dbz character. Ryu and Ken from Street fighter can easily beat Batman. Wolverine would beat both Ryu and Ken at the same time. Batman doesn't stand a chance against many superheroes.

dude are you retarted or is your I.Q.level low anyways batman has defeated the hulk here's a pic buddy oh and batman has defeated the white martians which are way more powerful than wolverine.
bmhulk.jpg

and guess what? batman outsmart and beat his ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But all you need for the White Martians is a book of matches. If you got fire, they're really not that tough.

brainchild81 said:
But all you need for the White Martians is a book of matches. If you got fire, they're really not that tough.

true but the fact that the batman found out about it quik enough makes him more deadlier than wolverine i mean wolverine is not as smart as batman and wolverine would just fight reckless and probably he would get his ass kicked by batman.

MobiusX said:

The fact you compare a classic character such as Batman to a crappy Japanese toy-fest cartoon with bad dialogue and mediocre action does in fact destroy all of your credibility in this subject.

Now run along little boy and let the men discuss this with thought.

saint sinner x said:
true but the fact that the batman found out about it quik enough makes him more deadlier than wolverine i mean wolverine is not as smart as batman and wolverine would just fight reckless and probably he would get his ass kicked by batman.

well actually wolvie is a reckless fighter during his beserker rages, if he keeps his head calm he is a very precise and caculating fighter

Infinity9999x said:
well actually wolvie is a reckless fighter during his beserker rages, if he keeps his head calm he is a very precise and caculating fighter

still i believe that batman is a more grounded fighter and he is always 2steps of the enemy

brainchild81 said:
Unless it's Deathstroke?

for the last time people deathstroke and batman fought each other and it was a draw deathstroke didn't won and besides deathstroke would kill wolverine in a heartbeat.

saint sinner x said:
for the last time people deathstroke and batman fought each other and it was a draw deathstroke didn't won and besides deathstroke would kill wolverine in a heartbeat.

actually he didn't. They fought eachother in a teen titans/x-men cross over. Wolverine got the drop on deathstroke once, wolvie snuck up behind him and asked him for a light and Deathstroke got pissed because he let someone sneek up on him, and then deathstroke got the drop on wolverin, I think it was like in a forest or something, but all he did to wolverine was like tackle him and throw him or something like that.

Wolverine's only weapon is his claws and his helaing factor.Batman just has to throw about 4 little bombs at him and he's gone.

Zues4Life said:
Wolverine's only weapon is his claws and his helaing factor.Batman just has to throw about 4 little bombs at him and he's gone.

You gotta be ****tin me, 4 little bombs?? They gotta be nothin short of thermo mini nukes to stop that bad boy (exaggerated of course) ... Logans been through much worse.

After all, he is the best at what he does...

As smart as Batman is, and as skilled as the Batman is, Wolverine just has the edge, hes a frickin unrelenting machine and is just as skilled if not more so... Hes lived for a 100+ yrs, been through wars, government experiments, has just as efficient training and more expierence, not to mention he is always training for any combat situations in the danger room, fights tougher foes more frequently, etc. You cant really use the Superman argument, cause hes always been prepared to take him out if necessary, as with the rest of the justice league.

Realistically, judging from one anothers physicallity and abilities and assuming they just happen to run into each other somewhere, Logan has all the tools he needs to take Bats out. Hes just as quick if not quicker and just as cunning, and unlike bats he dont mind guttin ya up if he sees fit. If he knew who Logan was before hand as he did Supes, then maybe he could edge out a victory but it certainly wouldnt be easy as some of you say. Logan doesnt exactly have a big weakness Bats could exploit as easily as Supes does with Kryptonite. Logan could smell and hear bats comin a mile away. Not to mention his heavy admantium laced body and claws, and the healing factor. Batman would have to use tools to take him out as well, i doubt he could physically manhandle him or fight him to put him down.

Just my 2 cents..

saint sinner x said:
Bats didn't need to do much "finding out" he'd already had been up against Martians before.(Martian Manhunter)

It depends a lot on the circumstances of the fight. The only way Batman would stand a chance if he knew in advance that Wolverine would be after him and he could gather information about him. Anything else and Wolverine would rip him apart. Of course, in a way Batman couldn't win since he's not willing to kill.

Henry Hill said:
It depends a lot on the circumstances of the fight. The only way Batman would stand a chance if he knew in advance that Wolverine would be after him and he could gather information about him. Anything else and Wolverine would rip him apart. Of course, in a way Batman couldn't win since he's not willing to kill.

we are talking about batman the most dirtiest fighter ever and yes you can quote me on that.He's more dirtier than wolverine witht the exception of the punisher anyways batman is skilled in all forms of martial arts according to wizard world. Yes i know that leapord blow won't hurt wolverine nor pressure points but body slamming and kicks and punches would help, besides wolverine healing factor is slow as hell and the batman has defeated people more stronger than wolverine:like bane and clayface heck even mr.freeze would give wolverine some challenge batman has more experience and batman dodge's bullet on a nightly basis he's not just some ordinary human like me and you he's something more he's something else entirely he's a symbol of fear and once batman punches wolverine in the face and he finds out that it's like hitting metal the batman would go to plan B which is chemical acid and chaff grenades look all im saying is batman has the advantage because he's the most resourceful being on earth simply because he has no powers the batman would win this one......

BATMAN HAS LONG DISTANCE RANGE GUYS WOLVERINE DOESN'T
bmw.jpg

sory i didnt read al things
hmmmm
you cant compare batman and wolverine
is it posible to have metal bones ?
or is it posible to have knives in your hands ?
if it is than wolverine would win
when batman punches someone in the face than it hurts, but when wolverine than you die because it is like you would have a knife in the face
can you survive this ?

iceboy said:
sory i didnt read al things
hmmmm
you cant compare batman and wolverine
is it posible to have metal bones ?
or is it posible to have knives in your hands ?
if it is than wolverine would win
when batman punches someone in the face than it hurts, but when wolverine than you die because it is like you would have a knife in the face
can you survive this ?

your right you didn't read the whole thing gee let's see
a)i said that when batman punches wolverine in the face he will find out that he is made out of metal
b)batman is smarter
c)batman is much more resourceful
d)batman has taken out people more stronger than wolvie
e)wolverine has punched cyclops in the face before and it didn't killed him buddy............

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"