BB Ra's Al Ghul vs TDK Joker

EHTNAMTAB

Civilian
Reaction score
Quite simply, who would win?

The-Best-Bat-Villains-Ra-s-Al-Ghul_imagelarge.jpg

Vs.

The-Worst-Bat-Villains-The-Joker_imagelarge.jpg

I would have to say Ra's. Better organised, better henchmen, more fearful reputationj (he scared Falcone, whereas the other gangsters had never heard of Joker) and more zealous. Plus, he came nearer to killing Batman.

The right forum would win. :)

But I think the way they're portrayed, Joker would win. He's able to do anything. How? I don't know but he can.

If we're talking a fight, then Joker would get his ass kicked. Ra's is a master of the martial arts.

If we're talking scheming, then Joker would win. He started with nothing, and climbed to the top spot in the Gotham underworld using his cunning and "a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets".

I think Ra's would win in both a fist-fight, and the potential takeover of Gotham. He infiltrated almost every organization in Gotham through the police force, the asylum, the mob, etc. I just felt like Ras had more of an impact on the organized crime families, and invoked more fear, and used them to his advantage, whereas, The Joker had little to no respect with the mob bosses. I also feel like Ras' army/message will be back to take over Gotham, and then theres TDK-Joker, who I felt was done by the end. Both made impacts to Gotham and Batman, but it seems like Ras could be back for round two, because he's immortal, his methods...supernatural.

Joker didn't instill fear? Is that why Maroni or nobody else would sell him out to Batman?

Maroni: "You've got rules. The Joker, he's got no rules. Nobody's going to cross him to you". Is that why all of Gotham was going to haul ass because of Joker's threat? Please. He instilled a lot more fear than Ra's did. Falcone wasn't afraid to blackmail Crane over it, claiming that Ra's could never touch him "In my town".

And Joker could easily go back for round 2, 3, 4........"I think you and I are destined to do this forever".

Joker didn't instill fear? Is that why Maroni or nobody else would sell him out to Batman?

Maroni: "You've got rules. The Joker, he's got no rules. Nobody's going to cross him to you". Is that why all of Gotham was going to haul ass because of Joker's threat? Please. He instilled a lot more fear than Ra's did. Falcone wasn't afraid to blackmail Crane over it, claiming that Ra's could never touch him "In my town".

And Joker could easily go back for round 2, 3, 4........"I think you and I are destined to do this forever".
LOL, I understand The Joker invoked fear, I never said he didn't, I just thought Ra's did more. This is all hypothetical, so no need to get all antsy and sarcastic towards my hypothetical opinion. :cwink:

It would be an interesting match-up, if not only because Ra's and Joker are so different philosophically. Ra's, in his own twisted way, wanted to save society while Joker wants nothing more than to destroy it. Both of their plans were to destroy Gotham, but they are motivated by very different reasons.

I think Ra's would win in both a fist-fight, and the potential takeover of Gotham. He infiltrated almost every organization in Gotham through the police force, the asylum, the mob, etc. I just felt like Ras had more of an impact on the organized crime families, and invoked more fear, and used them to his advantage, whereas, The Joker had little to no respect with the mob bosses. I also feel like Ras' army/message will be back to take over Gotham, and then theres TDK-Joker, who I felt was done by the end. Both made impacts to Gotham and Batman, but it seems like Ras could be back for round two, because he's immortal, his methods...supernatural.

Ras disrespected the mob and everybody too....He was gonna have Gotham tear itself down with Crane's fear gas...Ras did not care about anybody's lives as long as the job was done.

If we're talking a fight, then Joker would get his ass kicked. Ra's is a master of the martial arts.

If we're talking scheming, then Joker would win. He started with nothing, and climbed to the top spot in the Gotham underworld using his cunning and "a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets".
agreed.

Ra's... Even if The joker did manage to bump him off somehow, the league'd hunt him down soon after.

Agreed, I also think Ra's would win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"