The Dark Knight How would Ra's al Ghul have responded to the Joker?

Both of them like to use trickery. We thought R'as was Ken at first then it turned out to be Liam. I doubt either of them could kill the other because they'd keep pulling stunts on each other.

The great thing about Ra's is that he is Batman taken to the extreme, spectrum.

Exactly. Thats why Bruce is unexpectedly causing disruption in the city in TDK, hes ultimately from their ranks.

Ra's would probably kill him, but Joker wouldn't make it all for naught. He'd have some scheme up his sleeve.

I think Dent called the Joker a "rabid dog" or something to that effect. I think Ra's always has in the comics and would in the movie-verse feel pretty much the same way.

Ras would lock Joker in a little cage like that farmer who took his neighbors land, and use him for an initiation ceremony lol.

"Who is he?"

"Hes a clown who told jokes, then he decided to cut his face and became a murderer."

Ras would lock Joker in a little cage like that farmer who took his neighbors land, and use him for an initiation ceremony lol.

"Who is he?"

"Hes a clown who told jokes, then he decided to cut his face and became a murderer."

Hahahahaha excellent.

when you think about it, the joker would still want to show ra's that his plans, his order amounted to nothing, he would want to make a show of it. Whereas Ra's would just have his army of ninjas wipe the Joker out, no matter what other casualities there would be. Ra's would have no problem destroying all of gotham to kill the Joker, much like Alfred burned the forest down to catch the thief. it would be no match.

"Who is he?"

LOL, awesome.

The League of Shadows, as twisted as it is, is all about 'order'. The Joker is about chaos. Ra's would say that the Joker is even more reason why Gotham city needs to be purged.

He'd kill Joker.
try...he'd try to kill him, but he'd end up ****ed...HARD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"