Beast Reciting Shakespeare

Snikt

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know there a few forums about deleted scenes and Easter eggs. But I have found all of them except for Beast's. A Moderator chould merge this if he likes, but if someone could tell me where to find the easter egg of Beast on the UK edition, I would greatly appreciate it.

^I couldn't find mine on the US edition. All I could find was the x-jet landing in Washington.

Its somewhere in the chapter selection screens, just look for either the X or omega symbol that will appear on the screen when you look through those pages

If I am not mistaken, someone posted it in the Official Deleted Scenes thread as well ....

The scene is crap :\

and thats why its hilarious, imo. Poor, over the top, funny acting.

I Havent Found Any Of Them!!!!!! I Have The Us Edition!!! Argh! >=(

I dont c the symbols ur talkin about newher. i cant even find the beast scene either!

it's somewhere on the scene selection menu. go on the x-men menu and then go to the scene selection menu...you should see a small x symbol on the bottom right side of the screen on one of the pages...i think it's on the 3rd, or 4th? :confused:

the scene is hilarious. so weird, lol

lolz. ill look 4 it 2nite. hopefully its there.

it did! i found them! thanks. anyone found anymore?????

flavio_lebeau said:
that scene is hilarious. In a weird way.

Lol yeah Bobby is like wtf??? I thought taht scene was going to be about Beast being the literature teacher and quoting something for the school children-in honour and respect to Charles. Ah well. It had to be the silliest scene. Of course.

I loved it. I can imagine it in the final cut. The press at early showing... WTF???

Thz aznbaby. i found it. ;) I thought the same thing la she beast thought. It was a pretty funny scene. :D

so where are all of the easter eggs?....sorry i`m clueless

Where's the "We'll kill all of them (nods) Rothman, Kinberg, Penn" clip? I laughed so much with that one

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"