Superman Returns Addis Ababa: Easter Eggs, homages and deleted scenes

LostSon88 said:
I just came back from Borders and after reading the "official guide" and seeing the pics in there I really think that they should re-insert the Smallville sequence.

Based on the pics in the guide, they really did cut what I think is a vital part of the movie. Basically the entire SV sequence is the ONE sequence that I think will probably satisfy all of those haters b/c it appears as if the SV sequence is entirely dedicated to the one thing SR should be more focused on--Superman's return. This part is all about Clark questioning whether or not he should suit up again...Plus it would give Martha some much apprechiated screentime.

I hate that the Kents are brushed off in the movie continuity. :down

Just ANOTHER aspect in the long line of things they got:

Clipboard02.jpg

bhogg said:
could be wrong, but the guy doing most of the talking at the NASA control room looked alot like the guy doing the same thing in Superman II.
The older guy who wasn't john ratzenberger? I dont know if he's in SR, but he was the older of the two water main technicians in Batman Begins. not that that means anything :O

Did someone mention that one of the staffers at the Daily Planet was named Gil just as in STM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"