World Beast Wars:The Gathering

You know I was just thinking if they wanted to they could use this story to bring back some of the fallen warriors from Beast Wars.

Zombie-tastic said:
I just picked it up, and what can I say, but man it was bloody awesome. I loved the flash back of LeoConvoy and Razor Beast, they were really cool. Even the little details like the Cybertron forms of everyone. Just blew me away. The best had to be Optimus Minor eating a banana, flipping gold, I tell ya. What did everyone else think?

it was cool

1987olds442 said:
You know I was just thinking if they wanted to they could use this story to bring back some of the fallen warriors from Beast Wars.

Seems to me in some places they already are. Of course, Transformer deaths are about as permanent as a Spidey costume redesign. Two of them have already resurfaced (in one's case, literally) in the first couple issues, not to mention the return of yet another popular G1 character.

Maybe they'll follow-up on Scorponok and Terrorsaur dying at the same time they were getting a Transmetal glow from that quantum energy surge.

But first and foremost I'd like to see something more done with Tigerhawk. Two important season 1 characters (Tigatron and Airrazor) mixed into one all-powerful being and killed-off in two episodes. Definately deserves some more story.

And just to say it, I loved that last line in issue #3. "Me Grimlock!" has never been never used as well.:up:

Hopefully we will see a return of Deph Charge. I liked how he died but he needs to come back. Maybe a retrun of Trans2 Dinobot too. A little much to ask for in the last episode, but if the series goes to an ongoing then anything could be done. I would personally like to know how Grimlock is on the planet this early. Dont start with the original g1 comic where Shockwave was on the planet and the dinobots were made by teletran 1 to protect the ark cause this Grimlock isn't a T-Rex, but a raptor.

Destructicus said:
Hopefully we will see a return of Deph Charge. I liked how he died but he needs to come back. Maybe a retrun of Trans2 Dinobot too. A little much to ask for in the last episode, but if the series goes to an ongoing then anything could be done. I would personally like to know how Grimlock is on the planet this early. Dont start with the original g1 comic where Shockwave was on the planet and the dinobots were made by teletran 1 to protect the ark cause this Grimlock isn't a T-Rex, but a raptor.

Well, I'm sure there's a reason for that that will be acknowledged in some way.

Maybe Furman's planning a sort of 're-imagined' version of Marvel's take - in other words, the Dinobots ARE there to protect the Ark, but they came from the future a la T2. That wouldn't explain where they were when Megs Junior broke in and blowed Prime's head off, unless they were specifically sent back to prevent another time-storm or something along those lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"