Batman Begins BEGINS Costume Sculpt...My work in progress

RatWings said:
Lol, MORE PICS DAMMITT!!!

I hoped to have it finished by today...but no such luck... :cool:

I'll get pics up after this weekend seeing as I'll be in Atlanta Georgia and I need to finish up my TV show Flash costume otherwise I'll have nothing to wear at the con!!! :joker:

Thanks again for all the support...it really means a lot!...let me catch my breath after I get back from Dragon Con then I'll post updates and possibly the finished sculpt.

David

DAVIDYR1 said:
Thank you...that's quite the compliment!
I hope you have a set of clean undies to change into...LOL...

David

I just bought two extra pairs to see the finished product!!! :) Will you be having the mask sculpted too?

No problem David, can't wait for more ............

David
thats frickin amazing!!!

After your done with this project and all rested up, what superhero are you going to do next? Possibly Green Lantern, Superman???

Yes, I have a Green Lantern in my future plans....he was supposed to be done for last Novemver actually......LOL..

Here's a sneek peek at the Flash....

IM003115.jpg

Enjoy!

David

hey yo its sean said:
Flash has some uber big traps. LoL.

Yes, they're super big compared to norman human beings, but hey.....he's a superhero!!!!...and thanks to the fact that for the tv show they were infact sculpted that big means I'll have pretty good neck movement...err, I hope!

:p

Not nearly as easy a sculpt as this seems. Sure there's nothing really to this detail wize but getting it to look like the tv show Flash was the challenge...we'll see by Friday what this whole suit looks like..... :joker:

David

Thats bad ass David, will you be doing custom designs somewhere in the future?

what color red are you painting the suit david? dark red like the show?

p.s. what's up with you site? i can't access it.

SHADOWBAT69 said:
what color red are you painting the suit david? dark red like the show?

p.s. what's up with you site? i can't access it.

Yes...I have a flocking gun also to coat the entire suit as they did...hopefully I can get the same Red color...

My site may be down for a bit as the new one is being uploaded.

Keep an eye out for it :)

David

DAVIDYR1 said:
Yes, I have a Green Lantern in my future plans....he was supposed to be done for last Novemver actually......LOL..

Here's a sneek peek at the Flash....

IM003115.jpg

Enjoy!

David

Damn...aren't you afraid it's eyes will pop open or something?!? :eek:

:p

LOL! Do you do this for a job, or merely as a hobby?

How much does it cost to make these things?

a lot. making a cast of yourself, then getting the clay, plaster, latex, and paint to make a custom mask for yourself can get pretty pricey.

I think the costume sculpts are pretty cool. I was wondering about the Flash one though. But a planning on making a new flash?

Nice man so far so good can't wait tell it's finished! Will You you show it finished?

Thanks for the reference pics Obsequens!!
Still....seeing as I made the whole suit in 3 days...believe it or not...I now realize that the Traps although big for the TV show....mine were still a tad too big..

Here's the first pic I have of the Flash suit...and a Predator suit I worked on also...

More to come, and more Begins stuff to add now that I'm back from Dragon Con!!!

Enjoy!

BluePredandFlash.jpg

David

DAVIDYR1 said:
Thanks for the reference pics Obsequens!!
Still....seeing as I made the whole suit in 3 days...believe it or not...I now realize that the Traps although big for the TV show....mine were still a tad too big..

Here's the first pic I have of the Flash suit...and a Predator suit I worked on also...

More to come, and more Begins stuff to add now that I'm back from Dragon Con!!!

Enjoy!

BluePredandFlash.jpg

David

Wow, man. That Predator is badass... :up:

WOW. Great work on both of the costumes. Nice. Can't wait to see those pics of the BEGINS suit. Damn though, those are awsome.

3 days? holeyhell david that kicks a$$
good work!!!:batman:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"