The Dark Knight Rises Batman entrance villian.

He has a thing for everything about "Alice in Wonderland" and he usually controls minds. Know your comics...

It changes though. Sometimes he does indeed have a...thing for hats. As well as the Alice and mind control stuff.
And please stop implying that I am ignorant. It is not necessary.

What about Joker? Being taken into Arkham. We don't even have to see his face. Just seen the guards p.o.v of him, all scared ****less n that :D

i'm liking the idea that IF we see the joker in AA, it would be through his eyes ..... RIGHT up to the point where HARLEEN (that's with a silent H :cwink: ) breaks him out!!!!

or maybe all through the movie!!

as for FIREFLY, ever see LETHAL WEAPON 4?

I love Gotham Times thing. Awesome! Anyways have Batman take down thugs holding a women hostage ala Batman Beyond. Except he does not get his ass kicked.

Since Batman is now a fugitive, I think of Gotham in turmoil. Riots, vandalism etc. So my choice would be the the Terrible Trio. They could be on the streets breaking things, starting fires and whatever else. Then Batman chases them down and captures them one by one until he is seen by the cops. Batman runs through the alley ways and jumps into his new Tumbler/Batmobile and gets chased by cops cars and helicopters. Batman looses them and heads through a secret entrance to his modified Batcave.

What if it started with crimes being committed and Batman not doing anything about them. Someone decides creativity is the key. Random crimes, involving the public's lives, no money involved, and a clue within every crime done. The numbers of clues and bodies add up forcing the public to end their hunt and call on Batman for help.

This theory also leads me to believe that the "New Creative Criminal" of Gotham City, is not from Gotham so has no experience with Batman leading to no fear of Batman. Possibly making him a foreigner. The NCC is also very rich and has no need of committing crimes solely for money. This man is also extremely intelligent making his clues nearly impossible to figure out as well as his identity.

Intelligent, Rich, Foreigner = Paul Bettany?

What if it started with crimes being committed and Batman not doing anything about them. Someone decides creativity is the key. Random crimes, involving the public's lives, no money involved, and a clue within every crime done. The numbers of clues and bodies add up forcing the public to end their hunt and call on Batman for help.

This theory also leads me to believe that the "New Creative Criminal" of Gotham City, is not from Gotham so has no experience with Batman leading to no fear of Batman. Possibly making him a foreigner. The NCC is also very rich and has no need of committing crimes solely for money. This man is also extremely intelligent making his clues nearly impossible to figure out as well as his identity.

Interesting......

The first villain shown should be an amateur Catwoman robbing from the Penthouse of Salvatore Maroni, getting chased by Batman after that

The first villain shown should be an amateur Catwoman robbing from the Penthouse of Salvatore Maroni, getting chased by Batman after that

I like this idea but I would want to see Catwoman's origin before I see her in action.

The only good things about the Catwoman movie were it's latent lesbian undertones and the fact that it was over in a little over an hour and a half.

I was kidding, I'd rather see another Gigli made then for Catwoman to be even considered in the Nolan Bat Universe

I love Gotham Times thing. Awesome! Anyways have Batman take down thugs holding a women hostage ala Batman Beyond. Except he does not get his ass kicked.
I like it. And lol at the part in bold.

Batman not interfering? Oh come on, he would always interfere even if the national guard was chasing him.

Also, in the comics at least, the Riddler isnt a murderer. I think he would be too much like the joker if he started killing people, leaving riddles instead of smiles.

If not a major villain being introduced, i'd like to see Batman having a hard time taking down even petty criminals, like almost being caught when stopping a mugging murderer, maybe having him freeze up,because of his own mugging murder history, making the cops the believe he's truly gone bad.

This would add to the psychological aspect of the movie, where his sanity is tested, his motivation to do anything, not just do good. He lost more than anyone, people hate him,etc. That's why i think Strange would fit perfectly into Nolan's Batman.

Last edited:
Open the film with the police chasing Bats.

If they went with a police chase, how cool would it be to just continue the final scene of TDK? But then again, would the batcave be ready at that point? We need a Batcave finally, maybe there should be some gap between the films. But man, that would be rad.

What about Joker? Being taken into Arkham. We don't even have to see his face. Just seen the guards p.o.v of him, all scared ****less n that :D

I posted a teaser trailer earlier that somewhat touches on all of this:
- Bridging TDK and the sequel together by picking up from the 250 52nd St
- Batman being chased through Gotham until he eludes the police and heads towards a rebuilt Wayne Maynor/Bat cave
- Joker being locked up in Arkham

I've long been a proponent of opening the film where TDK left off and creating tension between Batman and the GCPD, with Gordon left somewhere in the middle, forced to pursue, but never quite prepared to take him down.

I think Batman himself makes for a compelling villain:

BaleMethod.jpg

It's been years since I've seen BTAS, but I remember Bullock as being a piggish a-hole who often insulted Batman. Stephens didn't come off that way at all to me.

Eh, sort of...he's an old school beat cop that worked his way up to sergeant, then detective. He doesn't think the police need Batman, but also is loyal to Gordon, so he tolerates Batman, but often gets into trouble due to his underestimation of the "super criminal" element that now is present in Gotham. These elements of his character show up in BTAS episodes like "P.O.V.," "Vendetta," "A Bullet for Bullock," and "The Laughing Fish." Over the course of these events there is a grudging respect that is built between the two; in one episode Batman says "our methods may differ, but we have the same goals." The point of my post is that it would have served the TDK plot just as well to have the Stephens character be Bullock, as opposed to a generic, old school, loyal-to-Gordon cop - which is exactly what the character was in TDK. I didn't mean that the Stephens character acted like Bullock; I meant that he could have just as well been Bullock, and it would have brought another established character from Batman mythology into the Nolanverse, without changing any important plot points.:word:

Can someone explain to me why Bullock isn't already in the Nolanverse?

Same reason Rachel IS (was). Nolan and his crew don't care THAT much about existing Batman lore.

Same reason Rachel IS (was). Nolan and his crew don't care THAT much about existing Batman lore.
Harvey Dent was originally supposed to be in Batman Begins. However, Chris Nolan realized the character couldn't be done credit AND the movie lacked a female character. So he made Dent a female and renamed him Rachel Dawes.

I think members of the mafia could open up the next film, since they were the ones on the run in The Dark Knight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"