The Dark Knight Ok, so let's talk about the inevitable twist....

The Last Meatbag said:
Batman discovers that not all the murders going on in Gotham city have been The Joker, and that big bad Harv has been bashing some skulls.

orrrrrrrrrrr

Just that Harvey has a split personality disorder

Big Bad Harv alone was a terrible idea. The split personality comes in only AFTER the accident!

I think it is cemented after the accident, but there has to be traces of it before. I'd like the mangled face thing to be Dent's excuse to finally go schizo. If he's totally good before idont think it will work or be emotionally effective for us/

Tojo said:
I think it is cemented after the accident, but there has to be traces of it before. I'd like the mangled face thing to be Dent's excuse to finally go schizo. If he's totally good before idont think it will work or be emotionally effective for us/

I agree that he should have hints of a dark side, but it definatley should not be a full blown second persona. He should have this secret, hidden desires to lash out, but his commitment to justice and the law keeps him from doing these things, until the accident.

There should be some *slighty odd* Harvey Dent moments, an intriguing and flawed character. He can be vague in his feelings, but he's very aggressive in his commitment to his work.

Or, here's another way it could work:

At the end of the movie, Dent has The Joker on trial. At one point, Joker stole documents from Dent's office...therepy records. This makes the fight much personal (perhaps that's what gets him to join Gordon and Batman?). Anyway, during the trial, he starts revealing it to the public and slowly but surely starts to mess with Dent's head. He goes full-fledged "Big Bad Harv" and starts to run towards Joker--and is greeted to acid in the face.

Katsuro said:
I agree that he should have hints of a dark side, but it definatley should not be a full blown second persona. He should have this secret, hidden desires to lash out, but his commitment to justice and the law keeps him from doing these things, until the accident.

Exactly. You can show that Harvey has "issues" before the accident by showing him having an anger problem and being over aggressive when trying to go after a mob boss or something, you don't have to do it by having him kill people, that would be in conflict with his nature. That's the whole idea of Two-Face, that he CAN kill and do other bad things because his good side won't conflict with it, once he flips the coin, whichever side wins takes over.

MaskedManJRK said:
Or, here's another way it could work:

At the end of the movie, Dent has The Joker on trial. At one point, Joker stole documents from Dent's office...therepy records. This makes the fight much personal (perhaps that's what gets him to join Gordon and Batman?). Anyway, during the trial, he starts revealing it to the public and slowly but surely starts to mess with Dent's head. He goes full-fledged "Big Bad Harv" and starts to run towards Joker--and is greeted to acid in the face.
Now that is a nice idea. I could really see the Joker doing something like that - messing with people's heads is what he does best. :)

Bruce will reveal he's homosexual and a disturbingly sexual relationship with The Joker will develop till the end, where they just both jump on each other and go at it.

i think it should end with batman talking with Dent in his office and he leaves and we see Dent all sweaty and ruffling his hair acting a little jittery. He gets out a coin and flips it. Thne cut to final scene with Batman and Gordon. So there's a recurring theme that batman and gordon always meet at the end of each movie.

Katsuro said:

yup, definatley.

Bruce wakes up and Bruce's dad, is sitting by the bed.

Bruce tells him he had a really weird dream that him and mom were killed by a mugger and he was very sad and anger at the man who did it so when he grew up he was going to kill the mugger but he was instead killed by a mobster, so then he went overseas to learn how to fight against injustice and met a man who trained him in martial arts, but the guy wanted to him act as an executioner, so he left him and came back to Gotham where he dressed up as a Bat to fight crime and make Gotham a safer place again.

Thomas Wayne: Wow, Bruce, what a dream. That would make a great comic book, but as you see, me and your mom are alive. So get dress so we can make it to the opera on time.

Bruce: But Dad! we can't...

Thomas: Now Bruce!

Bruce: Ok

raybia said:
Bruce wakes up and Bruce's dad, is sitting by the bed.

Bruce tells him he had a really weird dream that him and mom were killed by a mugger and he was very sad and anger at the man who did it so when he grew up he was going to kill the mugger but he was instead killed by a mobster, so then he went overseas to learn how to fight against injustice and met a man who trained him in martial arts, but the guy wanted to him act as an executioner, so he left him and came back to Gotham where he dressed up as a Bat to fight crime and make Gotham a safer place again.

Thomas Wayne: Wow, Bruce, what a dream. That would make a great comic book, but as you see, me and your mom are alive. So get dress so we can make it to the opera on time.

Bruce: But Dad! we can't...

Thomas: Now Bruce!

Bruce: Ok

And Alfred jumps out of nowhere and says "PWN3D!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1