Best 2006 Movie Trailer.

Even though the movie fell below my expectations in more ways than one, the trailer for The Black Dahlia is still one of the best in recent years. There was a sweaty tension I got watching it, a feeling of expectation that I hadn't gotten from a move in a long time. So for those reason alone, completely ignoring the quality of the movie itself, it gets my vote.

The Departed is a runner-up. Only thing wrong is the incredibly horrible version of "Comfortably Numb" that is played near the end. Other than that, it was fantastic.

The M:I:III trailer was my favorite. The theme song gets me so hyped up.

The Top 5 after M:I:III were:

- Ghost Rider. (Teaser)
- Superman Returns. (Theatrical 2)
- The Prestige.
- Spider-Man 3. (Teaser)
- Miami Vice. (Theatrical)

Damn, I just realized this was for 2006 MOVIES, not trailers that came out in 2006. In that case, I really liked the Rocky Balboa trailer.

I have to go with The Prestige.

Other trailer I liked:
V For Vendetta
Miami Vice
X-Men: The Last Stand
Superman Returns
Pirates of the Caribbean: DMC

I voted other. I really love the Pan's Labyrinth trailer.

I f****' hated that aweful trailer, it had no charisma, shallow content and pointless editing coupled with Jay Z ripping off a Linkin Park trak. Whats not to hate?

I thought it just oozed cool. The music had a nice rythm with the trailer, and it was a nice mesh.

Jay-Z ripping off a Linkin Park track....?

I of course disagree with everything you said, but the Jay Z track was not a ripoff, both worked on it and it appears on their collaborative CD. I would love to have the track minus Jay-Z's lame rapover however.

Yeah, it was part of the pretty short lived "Mash Up" trend in music.

I dunno, I like Jay-Z and Linkin Park. But, there's are haters out there that just ball out on LP....so, it's just subjective, obviously. But, overall....I think the track worked well for the trailer. Especially the clicks and clacks in the beginning.

The Prestige, 300 and Spidey 3 are up there for me too.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
The Departed is a runner-up. Only thing wrong is the incredibly horrible version of "Comfortably Numb" that is played near the end. Other than that, it was fantastic.

Is that song in the movie?

I don't mind Linkin Park, its JayZ that p*sses me off.

Just saw 300. LOOKS FREAKIN AWESOME!

Carmine Falcone said:
Is that song in the movie?
Yes

I voted for The Prestige very mysterious and intriging , I will be there 1st showing opening day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"