Best Buy Exclusives

SCREW BEST BUY! DEATH TO THEM! I CALLED THEM TWICE THIS WEEK ASKING ABOUT A MIDNIGHT OPENING! I GOT MY ASS OUT THERE IN THE ****ING FREEZING AND THEY WERE CLOSED. MOTHER****ERS! I'm gonna complain to the manager.

They told you they were gonna be open?

If they told you were they were going to be open, then dont complain at the store, complain higher up so it comes back down on the store. I have a feeling if you tell some manager there, they wont do **** about it since they're just earning a paycheck. Complaining higher up is complaining into their career.

OH HAPPY DAY!!!

3094896931_3be967b748_o.jpg

Well I went back this morning and got my clown mask DVD and mini joker. You guys are right. I will call corporate.

anyone get a joker card? i got a blu ray and reg dvd and had no card in either...

Yeah, I had no card. I'm very confused. My store didn't even have the statues...

The lady at the Best Buy I went to said the cards didn't come in the packages, but that they couldn't find them. She said to come back later with my receipt.

Lame.

Well I noticed that if you try and purchase the joker figure off bestbuy.com it says in store only pickup. They no longer have it setup to ship it out. I ordered mine last night when shipping was available. Anyone else order from the site?

yeah, i couldnt even find the statues at my best buy, this was 2 hours after they opened...could they have sold out that fast?

and no joker card, despite being advertised in the ad...wtf?!

Just called the Best Buy that I got the dvd from. Apparently they were not sent any cards. Has anyone gotten a card from Best Buy? I heard that people have been getting cards at Circuit City.

Our store wasn't sent any cards either. As for statues, the Joker ones went immediately when we opened. When I got off work at 3:15, we still had Batman ones left as well as plenty of the mask editions. Keep up with the card thing, cause like someone said earlier, I'm pretty sure we'll honor it with a receipt.

Also, for anyone that said their store didn't have statues; if the store had a midnight opening, that's why. According to my friend that went to one last night, all the statues were gone the instant they let people in.

And I ordered my Joker statue from the BB site and it said it would arrive between the 9th-15th. I know I'm getting one for sure because my debit card was actually charged for it, which makes me think they sent it out already.

Hey Edward,

All of those bat-statues are pretty sweet...good job!

hey gents,

i went to the midnight opening of my best buy and stood my ass out in the freezing cold haha

there was a pretty good turn out, id say about 50 people or so

they had a raffle for all of us standing outside
-1 autographed Blu ray
-1 soundtrack
-and about 10 25$ gift card (which i got woohoo)

They also gave out the joker card (it the card with batman with the blood underneath him that says joker on the side *will post picks later*)

i also got the best buy dark knight shirt from an employee and a "I Believe In Harvey Dent Button" will post picks of those as well

i was the only one dressed up though, haha everyone wanted to take pictures with me.

good night all in all

hey gents,

i went to the midnight opening of my best buy and stood my ass out in the freezing cold haha

there was a pretty good turn out, id say about 50 people or so

they had a raffle for all of us standing outside
-1 autographed Blu ray
-1 soundtrack
-and about 10 25$ gift card (which i got woohoo)

They also gave out the joker card (it the card with batman with the blood underneath him that says joker on the side *will post picks later*)

i also got the best buy dark knight shirt from an employee and a "I Believe In Harvey Dent Button" will post picks of those as well

i was the only one dressed up though, haha everyone wanted to take pictures with me.

good night all in all

That's awesome dude. I woulda went to the nearby midnight opening but I had to open my department this morning plus if I woulda won any raffle, they probably woulda yelled at me since I'm an employee. The Best Buy shirts are sweet. I told my supervisor I was gonna beat his ass for taking the last one. :woot:

Heres my card..
DarkKnightRelease026-1.jpg

And the Shirt
DarkKnightRelease020.jpg

DarkKnightRelease021.jpg

And the Button
DarkKnightRelease019.jpg

Heres some of the crowd at the door

DarkKnightRelease014.jpg

as promised

OH HAPPY DAY!!!

3094896931_3be967b748_o.jpg
Thats some pretty cool stuff you got from best buy... I was going to go to the midnight opening by my house, but I literally couldn't keep my eyes open from studying for exams for eight hours straight and then had exams the next morning. Gahh I wanted a joker statue... you got any more pics of the statues?

**** BEST BUY! I won't ever buy anything from them again. I ordered a Joker figure online. I got a email saying they had it at my local Best Buy. So I left work early to get there. When I get there they tell me they don't have it but offer me a $44 Joker mask DVD and my $10.00 off of that. ****ING ******S.

I called the 800 number and they were as useless as the in store idiots. I just had them charge it back to my card.

When I buy a new $1000.00 TV when I get my bonus I won't be buying it from those *******s.....

Hmm...P.F. it seems not a lot of got the playing card that was offered with the movie. What do you think we should do?

That's what i'm asking as well. I pre-ordered, got an email that my poster was ready BEFORE we got one for the BD and they did not have one for me when I got there. Nor did I get a joker card with my purchase. @^%%^^^$%^

More than likely, the stores will be getting them soon and then you can just show them your receipt and get it. Just keep checking back with your local store. I know in some areas, shipments have been getting messed up because of the snow because BB's main headquarters is in Minnesota.

P.S. I didn't even get a card. Our store never got ours.

Yeah, I called a bunch of places around me and it seems like somewhere around only two in my state (Massachusetts) were sent cards. I'll keep checking with my local BB though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"