Best Buy Exclusives

yeah, i couldnt even find the statues at my best buy, this was 2 hours after they opened...could they have sold out that fast?

and no joker card, despite being advertised in the ad...wtf?!

i got there 8:45, they opened at 9. i picked up all my stuff, walked around checking for other things, then checked back at the bat-table before i left to double check for anything i may have missed and all the joker statues were gone.

so yeah, they went quick.

I got there at around 2 pm and there were still a ton of Joker statues. I think it's funny that they're so hard to find everywhere else.

Got my Joker statue yesterday (pre-ordered online over a week ago).
For $10, I think it's pretty sweet, make-up just needs a little tweaking.

Got my Joker statue yesterday (pre-ordered online over a week ago).
For $10, I think it's pretty sweet, make-up just needs a little tweaking.

I noticed that on mine as well. Oh well, it is a $10 reproduction of a $100+ statue, it's still cool. I was really impressed by the Joker robbery mask that came with the DVD.

Does anyone know if there will be more Best Buy exclusives? Because I didn´t had the chance to get the Special Edition DVD, and when I went to Best Buy, they ran out of them, there where neither "normal" Special Editions.

The Statues however, I lost hope since wednesday.

hey, my bestbuy has a whole damn isle of the special edition blu rays and DVDs. if you want to we can arrange something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"