Best CBM Threequel AFTER CW and TDKR

AVEITWITHJAMON

Badass Cloud
Reaction score
Well, after me and DA Crowe discussing it in another thread, and after thinking the TDKR vs Apocalypse thread was a bit unfair. I decided to do this and see what people think is the best threequel after TDKR and CW, which none of the movies in this thread are likely to come close to.

Vote away people, this should be interesting.

Have asked for it to be added to the poll guys, so don't forget to vote for it once it's on.

Apologies for missing it, don't vote other in the meantime as it will be getting added

Superman III, I actually think this film is underrated. The Pryor stuff isn't great but everything involving Reeve is pure gold, Clark vs Supermam is arguably the best fight scene in the original series and Reeve gives his best performance as the Man of Steel in this film. He clearly has a great time portraying evil Superman, I think there's about 70% a good film in SIII.

The rest on the list I like Batman Forever but that's about it. I know some people love it but I thought Iron Man 3 was horrendous and X-Men the Last Stand was a joke of a film. Spider-Man 3 was enjoyable in a way, it's awful but some of the funny moments do make me chuckle.

Last edited:
Iron Man 3

Spider-Man 3

X-Men Apocalypse

Superman III

Movies on this list that I probably like more than everyone else:

Batman Forever
X-Men: The Last Stand
Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Thanks to Hunter IM3 has now been added as an option, so whoever wanted to vote for that please do so.

I had to go with Transformers: Dark of the Moon. I'm really not crazy about any of the films on this list.

I had to go with Transformers: Dark of the Moon. I'm really not crazy about any of the films on this list.

Yeah it certainly isn't the best list. Hopefully going forward threequel will start to improve. Starting with Ragnorak.

why does the OP think that TDKR belongs on number 2 in the first place? it's the B&R, the BvS, the TPM of the Nolan Trilogy.

why does the OP think that TDKR belongs on number 2 in the first place? it's the B&R, the BvS, the TPM of the Nolan Trilogy.

Who says it's number 2? For me it's the number 1 threequel and plenty of others think the same as it beat CW in a poll on here.

Objectively the movie is liked a lot, I know it has its detractors, but I would say more like it than don't. So if it was on this poll, it would win easily. As would CW if TDKR wasn't an option.

So I am looking to see what other threequel people think is the best other than those 2. Hope that explains my reasoning well enough.

I just checked, it was by 5 votes which could change with just 5 posters. Let's not make it out to be it was like the CW vs. BvS smackdown.

I'm just clarifying. You could almost say it was a wash between the 2.

I'm just clarifying. You could almost say it was a wash between the 2.

Almost :cwink:. Although you have remember, CW had only just come out when the poll was done. So for TDKR to win is no small feat. Usually the newer movie tends to win these things. People have had 4 years to dissect TDKR in the meantime. It's certainly a factor which shows how much TDKR is liked.

But yeah, it would have been pointless to include either in this poll.

Close enough for me. The fact that a B list hero can come within striking distance to the arguably #1 hero shows the quality of the Cap films.

Iron Man 3. It is quite a good movie. The others, not so much.

I wonder where this thread would be next year.

Will Thor: Ragnarok and Logan be included with CW and TDKR or with the rest?

Well that is hard. Of the ones I've ever even bothered to watch, which is only about two thirds, the only ones that even have a chance are Last Stand, Apocalypse and Iron Man 3. And I don't really think any of those are very good. In the end, I give it to the Last Stand simply because it at least has Magneto being Magneto-y and a solid X-men fight scene at the end (one of the only ones in the franchise, unfortunately).

I enjoyed Spider Man 3 the most and voted for that one, but there is a legitimate case for Iron Man 3 and Batman Forever in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"