Best Dbz saga

Definetly the Frieza saga becuase this was about a low class saiya-jin who avenged all the saiyan-jins. Also Friza was the best bad guy in the history of DBZ/GT, he was ruthless, he didn't have a heart, he was in charge of the saiya-jins, he loved it when people feared him. Then Goku turns into the Legenderay Super Saiyan-jin after a few thousands of years to get revenge.
The Frieza saga would have been the best ending for DBZ, but I wouldn't have like that, then we would not see Bejita turn SSJ, fusions and the Cell Games.
But it would have been the perfect ending if DBZ did end after the Frieza battle, because the orginal ending was that Goku, the LSSJ avenged his planets the blow up with the destruction of Namek.

The cell Games where the best IMO, it had alot going on and was fast paced. Frieza saga is right there, but the figt with Goku and Freiza was just to drawn out.

The fight with Vegeta and Goku *Old Z* Was pretty good. I'm just glad they do more martial arts again

The Androids/Cell Saga.
grin.gif

I wouldn't really call captain ginyu a "saga", you're just going by the videos funimation released. that whole thing was what? 5, 6 episodes?

The best Saga? That has to be the Freezer Saga.

FreezervsGoku.jpg

Legendary Super Saiyajins were still Legendary back then.

who is the freezer you speak of?

You call him Frieza, and we here in Europe Freezer ok?

huh. didn't know that. weird.

and you called Aeris Aerith. WTF is wrong with you brits?

Actually, I believe the original spelling was Furiza. But I think Frieza is the best.
Krpton said:
Definetly the Frieza saga becuase this was about a low class saiya-jin who avenged all the saiyan-jins. Also Friza was the best bad guy in the history of DBZ/GT, he was ruthless, he didn't have a heart, he was in charge of the saiya-jins, he loved it when people feared him. Then Goku turns into the Legenderay Super Saiyan-jin after a few thousands of years to get revenge.
:up:
Nathan said:
The best Saga? That has to be the Freezer Saga.
Legendary Super Saiyajins were still Legendary back then.
:D

Not brit, german.

And we're just as screwed up as you.

I don't know what you meant just now. And that translator of mine doesn't help much.

I was teasing, don't worry about it

absolutely nothing. I was just making a tease about germans

i liekd the sayin saga.... the frieza saga was okay too.

Nathan said:
Not brit, german.

And we're just as screwed up as you.

ich can duetch spression... Mina mama ist fon Koln( i can speak it fluently... cant spell it.)

Definatley the Frieza saga. After that, it gets stupid, cause Frieza was supposed to be the most powerful in the universe. Okay, cell had a somewhat lame excuse, but buu's concept overall sucks. And the other sagas were too short, the sayjin saga i mean. Frieza did it right...cell was stupid, buu was just a fat idiot who would change after eating enough people(weird).

Maybe I just have something against villians who can revive from a single cell...

Well depending on your translation, Frieza's name could actually be Freezer or Furiza. Just depends.

The Cell Saga is arguably the best.

Cell was such a badass.

Cell all the way. Nothing tops Cell as the ultimate villain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"