Worst Character in an Anime(this includes character you just didn't like)

chichidark

Civilian
Reaction score
I've seen the threads for fave characters. But what about the characters that you don't like? well i have a few:in DBZ, I can't stand Yamcha. I think he should have never been shown again after DB. and Chiaozu, because he is utterly pointless.

Dr. Vellian Crowler (US)/Professor Chronos (JP) - Yu-Gi-Oh GX

cronos-image.jpg

Hate doesn't nearly describe my feeling towards him.

Nathan said:
Dr. Vellian Crowler (US)/Professor Chronos (JP) - Yu-Gi-Oh GX

cronos-image.jpg

Hate doesn't nearly describe my feeling towards him.
yeah he is a pretty stupid character, but me and my friend think he looks and acts hilariously gay.

isnt everyone in sonic x annoying enough to take over this whole thread?

that stupid ****ing robot in DBGT

The big fat Native American in Cyborg 009.....oh and Mr.Popo from DBZ.

Joey from YuGiOh gets an honorable mention.

Colossal Spoons said:
The big fat Native American in Cyborg 009.....oh and Mr.Popo from DBZ.

Joey from YuGiOh gets an honorable mention.
Mr. Popo owns you..

People should watch DB before DBZ...

Ever watch One Piece? That one guy called Mr2 or somn like that. The freak job with the tutu and the swan getup. He needs to be shot (many times), burned at the stake, run over by a semi-truck, then eaten by a pack of rabid monkeys. ME HATZEZ THAT GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uchiha Sasuke, and Neji (Until Naruto beat that ass...)

Colossal Spoons said:
^By "beat that ass", you mean "sucker punched" :mad:
Neiji can see in anything... Naruto outthinked Neji... I liked it

Naruto's never outthought a single person in his life. That fight was magnificent though. Hope Neji's still around after that.

Colossal Spoons said:
Naruto's never outthought a single person in his life. That fight was magnificent though. Hope Neji's still around after that.
He did...

How can you sucker punch a guy who has a 359.99º of visibility?

How about using his clones to distract a ****ing assassin, making him lose concentration so your teacher can kick his ass?

err... I think that's about it, tho:O

Corinthian™ said:
He did...

How can you sucker punch a guy who has a 359.99º of visibility?

Well, Neji wasn't using the Byakugan in that moment. Since he thought Naruto was already defeated.

Nathan said:
Well, Neji wasn't using the Byakugan in that moment. Since he thought Naruto was already defeated.
isn't his Byakugan always on? Doesn't he just activates it when he wants to see through things, notice chakra and use his special techniques?

Corinthian&#8482 said:
isn't his Byakugan always on? Doesn't he just activates it when he wants to see through things, notice chakra and use his special techniques?

No, it isn't always active. The Byakugan is what allows him his 359.99° vision in the first place.

Without it his vision is just like any others.

Nathan said:
No, it isn't always active. The Byakugan is what allows him his 359.99° vision in the first place.

didn't you remember the time with the birds? He didn't have his veins popped up

I can't check since I don't have the eps no mo':(

Nathan said:

I always thought it was obvious when he was using it, the immediate wrinkles are a dead giveaway.

Chi Chi, Mr. Satan, & Kid Gohan from DBZ

Rock Lee from Naruto

Zolo from One Piece

Where to start on King of Bandits? Gah, too many lame ass characters to put into a post.

I'd probably have to say Pan from DBGT is one of the most annoying characters in all of anime. And Tea from Yugioh. Always giving constant speeches abou friendship, talk about annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"