Worst Character in an Anime(this includes character you just didn't like)

Mr. Zukini Head said:
:mad: :unishr:to bobobo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The shows ridiculos. That fartin' dude looked sweet but had a seriosly lame-ash part. DI SGRACEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this post makes me dizzy...

My vengeance said:
Kazuma takes the cake.

kuwabara4.jpg

Kuwa8.jpg

yuyuhaku051.jpg

KuwabaraWithHisSpiritSword.jpg

how can you not like this guy!! YUKINA-SAN!!! 0.0

Andy the cowboy from Cowboy Bebop.

ROFL how ironic for ultra herald and cabel

I hatez Jigmar from Scryed..................BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S GOT A MULLET!!!!!!!!
*falls off chair*

Keyop. That was the kid from Gatchaman, right? I love Gatchaman, but anime Keyop was... ugh.

cronos-image.jpg

I agree, the most annoying dude ever of all time on Yu-Gi-Oh GX :o:down

All of Pokemon, Digimon, Zach Bell, and Astro Boy characters......

Goldenage Batman said:
Astro Boy....ash guns....more like ash ****...

So you don't like Astroboy. But the worst character in the history of anime? Nope.

WallCrawl said:
So you don't like Astroboy. But the worst character in the history of anime? Nope.

Well he's probaly one of the biggest Anime Stars in Japan, infact I'd be shocked if he's not...I just hate him:o.. with a hate I 've never had for a anime character before...How about Super Milk Chan?...

Goldenage Batman said:
Well he's probaly one of the biggest Anime Stars in Japan, infact I'd be shocked if he's not...I just hate me with a hate I 've never had for a anime character before...How about Super Milk Chan?...

He is extremely popular. He has a whole museum dedicated to him. It's called historical significance.

You're fine with Super Milk Chan.

SsM said:
how can you not like this guy!! YUKINA-SAN!!! 0.0

i like him but i can see why other people might not like him.

Tsunulia said:
I hatez Jigmar from Scryed..................BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S GOT A MULLET!!!!!!!!
*falls off chair*

LMFAO, yeah I got a cheap kick out of insulting that altar powered mullet, it's like watching Joe Dirt, even his altar had a mini mullet.:eek:

Genesis 1.0 said:
LMFAO, yeah I got a cheap kick out of insulting that altar powered mullet, it's like watching Joe Dirt, even his altar had a mini mullet.:eek:

XD I'm glad I ain't the only one who noticed it! That mullet deserves a good beatin BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAA HE'S GOTA MULLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *falls of chair again*........ow..........HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Gotenks said:
i like him but i can see why other people might not like him.
I like him better subbed.. I like the dubbed YYH but Vegeta/Piccolo just doesnt fit for this guy.. He needed a more goofy voice actor in my opinion and although sabbat is a great american voice actor he just didnt cut it for me.

SsM said:
I like him better subbed.. I like the dubbed YYH but Vegeta/Piccolo just doesnt fit for this guy.. He needed a more goofy voice actor in my opinion and although sabbat is a great american voice actor he just didnt cut it for me.

Well in that case u probaly hated his voice in the YYH movie its was deeper and so stupid i did not like it at all!

Gotenks said:
Well in that case u probaly hated his voice in the YYH movie its was deeper and so stupid i did not like it at all!
aww dude i hated that dub.. it was terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"