• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Best Movie: Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, or Spider-Man 3?

I would have to say Spider-man 2 is the best. Spider-man 2 just has a better story, and a better script. Spider-man 1 has great action. And spider-man 3 has okay action and a horrible script.

"okay action" ?? SM3 was action packed, and had some of the best action in recent memory. You may hate the overall execution of the movie, but the action scenes were amazing.

I voted for SP3 when it came out,cause i was all fired up and excited seeing it after 2 years of hype and waiting...but now from this perspective and after watching all 3 in a row...

1)SP1=SP2...i can watch these movies over and over again...they're great movies anyway you look them.

3)SP3...a good movie but a one i cant watch without thinking what could've been.

For me it's easily Spider-Man 2. I'm actually shocked to see people liked 3 more than 1! But hey....it's all personal ipinion and i respect that.

For me =

Spidey 1 = 7/10

Spidey 2 = 9/10

Spidey 3 = 5/10 - And thats being generous!

it's only because it's the most recent of the three...

if this thread was done again in a couple of year's time, it would show a different trend...

^ Yeah true, especially if the 4th ends up being like Batman and robin or Superman 4..

I think Spidey 1 is the best but I find Spidey 3 the most enjoyable.....if that makes sense. :O

I can't believe SM3 wins over SM1...unless if all the voters think as D-GX, then it would get a logical explaination, but otherwise, gee, what's happening?!?!?!

I voted SM1 because it is underrated, and the one that got me more thrilled, since I was like 12 years old when I saw it. The only one I saw twice at the theater !!!

I just watched the three back to back to back. And my opinion still stands: Spider-Man 2, Spider-Man, then Spider-Man 3.

I would have to say Spider-man 2 is the best. Spider-man 2 just has a better story, and a better script. Spider-man 1 has great action. And spider-man 3 has okay action and a horrible script.

The action in SM1 is really pitiful...at least for a Spider-Man movie.

My opinion:
1) Spiderman 1
2) Spiderman 3
3) Spiderman 2
Wow, never thought that I would be seeing someone else who shares my opinion. To be fare there might've been some others but the fact that I can't remember them makes our opinion the more the rare phenomenon...don't you think? :oldrazz:

Wow, never thought that I would be seeing someone else who shares my opinion. To be fare there might've been some others but the fact that I can't remember them makes our opinion the more the rare phenomenon...don't you think? :oldrazz:

Yeah I think Spiderman 1 & 3 are more fun and comicbooky than 2. 2 just wasn't that much fun. Don't get me wrong, Spiderman 2 was good but I seem to think that it is severely overrated.

thats how i feel too. Spiderman 2 was a good film but spiderman one and three are fun and more enjoyable to me.

Spiderman, the first one, will always be the best to me. The villian was great, the origin was told amazingly, and it had some great action. Spiderman 2 is good, dont get me wrong, but is very overated imo.

Spiderman 3, imo atleast, is a great movie but just didnt live up to expectations. Yes the action in it was great but with all the villians and the black suit it wasnt that great. What i hear from my friends about spiderman 3 was that the action scenes were too short and everything else was boring. I never really agreed with them but when i think about it the action didnt last too long and the rest of it was kinda boring. I still think its great but its not something i can watch over and over

Honestly,even out of all the films there are very few scenes without any action that I find boring. I just think that Raimi did such a good job with the characters that even their personal lives were interesting,nevermind their superhero/villain ones(call that good or bad). After every film I couldn't wait for the next one to see what happened because I cared about Peter,MJ and Harry. So,it just goes to show that these films had alot more to them then just things getting blown up and people with superpowers fighting. That's one of the many reasons I consider the Spider-man franchise heads above all other superhero films.

"okay action" ?? SM3 was action packed, and had some of the best action in recent memory. You may hate the overall execution of the movie, but the action scenes were amazing.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

SM2's train scene was far superior to anything in SM3 minus the ramming of Sandman's face.

SM3's Venom vs. Spidey fight consisted of kicks and spidey being tied down and being beat down by the big sandass. The crane scene, sure it was cool to see spidey do that jumpy thing through the well placed cement blocks, but really, not good 'action' just sequences.

SM2's subway sequence or SM1's pumpkin bomb to the face was unheard of for a superhero movie. Superior in every way.

Spidey unleashes water onto sandy?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Of course. :whatever:

Action wise, I'm more satisfied with SM3. You had Peter Vs. Harry (great action sequence) Spidey Vs. Sandman, Black Suited Spidey Vs Sandman, Peter Vs. Harry again, and the Battle Royal finale. The fights are shorter in lenght than the train sequence, sure, but the quality is there. Maybe Venom dissapointed, but everything else was top notch.

I love the Spider-Man films. What can I say?

I really enjoy watching the origin in the first film. It moves at the right pace and the antagonism between Spider-Man and the Green Goblin is so strong. Their fights are so brutal, the false father figure is so powerful. 9/10.

Doc Ock is an even better villain in the second film. Problem is, the film's second act is a slog with his absence. Peter's even more sadder as a geek chasing an engaged woman. Thankfully, it's great when he finally slips on the mask before slipping it off in time to save Ock from himself and get together with MJ. 8/10.

Spider-Man 3 possessed two villains I was not a big fan of, but nonetheless I was really pleased with Sandman and Venom's depictions, as well as the battle within faced by Harry as well as Peter himself. The multiple villains manage to keep the story moving very well. 8/10.

Maybe it's just me but on any dady I'll give SM-1 a 10/10, SM-2 a 8-10, & SM-3 a 9/10. Green Goblin was just done to perfect in SM-1 & I don't know if anyone is ever going to be able to top Willem Dafoe's performance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogmanyoyo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"